+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

dr.8

Aug 10, 2023
Please mention that all visa offices are processing files which are submitted much later on but RROC has just put halt to all processing and is delaying our applications.
Any update on your case??

Mine is same ITA Feb 2nd
AOR 26 March
All completed on tracker: June 20

No update since then. Ordered GCMS notes and it shows all completed.

PVO RROC
SVO Abu Dhabi.

Seems like application is stuck in RROC

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
Hi there,
I am having the same situation,
I am dependent applicant.
Here are the details
Main Applicant (Inland)- all steps cleared
Dependent (Inland - spouse)) - all steps cleared, eligibility not started
Dependent ( In India - Child) - Bio Exempt, medical cleared, Eligibily not started, background in progress.
I can see on the application tracker that COPR number and expiry date is there but
Have not received any portal email for us and for our son.
I have seen that this is the best place for answers and people are so helpful here,
Can you guys please advice what should be my next step..
All responses will be appreciated

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
Any update for anyone?
Hi there,
Here are the details
Dependent ( In India - Child) - Bio Exempt, medical cleared, Eligibily not started, background in progress.
I can see on the application tracker that COPR number and expiry date is there but
I have seen that this is the best place for answers and people are so helpful here,

PriyaFarmaan

Sep 7, 2023
1 month 11 days and counting. COPR details on tracker mean that officer approved you and requested RFV to be sent - I see that in my GCMS notes, nonetheless the action of sending RFV is a separate step.
Hi there,
Here are the details

HS6004

Aug 8, 2023
copr details in ircc tracker removed after passport submission. I submitted my passport on 26 August , on 7 september copr detail are vanished from ircc tracker . What does it mean, All is right , please reply

mmohdshamil

Jan 31, 2019
copr details in ircc tracker removed after passport submission. I submitted my passport on 26 August , on 7 september copr detail are vanished from ircc tracker . What does it mean, All is right , please reply
When you get ecopr after copr details updated in tracker?

HS6004

Aug 8, 2023
I didn’t got any ecopr , after copr detail in tracker , I receive passport request. I am family class outland applicant After submitted pasport to ircc , copr detail are removed from tracker

mmohdshamil

Jan 31, 2019
I didn’t got any ecopr , after copr detail in tracker , I receive passport request. I am family class outland applicant After submitted pasport to ircc , copr detail are removed from tracker
Okay great....
When you get passport request after copr details updated in tracker? I mean how many days?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hi there,
Here are the details
Hi, I think this is the best solution so far: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/copr-details-in-application-status-tracker.789316/post-10459715

Test it first to see if it works for you.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
1 month 11 days and counting. COPR details on tracker mean that officer approved you and requested RFV to be sent - I see that in my GCMS notes, nonetheless the action of sending RFV is a separate step.
hi.. have the same situation.. have copr number and expiration on tracker and gckey portal says, "Final decision: August1,2023.Your application is still in progress.