+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

karan1819

Sep 3, 2023
I have already crossed 5 months average processing time but no update yet. Honestly no curiosity left now. I am sick of this visa office.

Also my background complete on 5 jan 2023 . copr documnt number shown in tracker but no anyone send me connfirmation mail.

karan1819

Sep 3, 2023
yesterday raised a web form to ircc also, trying to call but outside canada cannot connect call to ircc.if you know how to call from outside please help me

karan1819

Sep 3, 2023
i just called ircc to related copr documnt number he said everything is complete .File is already approved 100% your received your copr documnt before expiry 15 dec 2023 .

Reactions: Jeielle

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
yesterday raised a web form to ircc also, trying to call but outside canada cannot connect call to ircc.if you know how to call from outside please help me
I read on another forum someone had a genius idea of calling the Pearson airport number that directs you to IRCC. I’ve gotten through to them every time on that number . But be sure to click the option where they ask you if you have to update an address or phone number and do not click the option that asks you if you want an update. 905-612-5416 . I’m located outside of Canada. Good luck!

giokh28

May 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

First May 2023, I've received an email on IRCC portail saying that: our " application for permanent residence in Canada has been finalized. We are ready to issue an immigrant visa and confirmation of permanent residence to you and to the persons accompanying you. The visa office in Rabat will contact you within the next 10 working days to provide you with the instructions for issuing your visa."
Unfortunately we didn't received any instruction yet, can you please share any perspective/help
called twice IRCC: they committed to set a follow up note, sent 3 Web forms.

ITA: 26th Oct 2022 -- AOR: Nov 9th -- PR confirmation: May 1st 2023 -- COPR expiry: Nov 1st 2023

thanks
hello , i am in the same stressful situation you are in now, also the same date for ita , aor 22nd of december, me and my daoughter got copr Numbers and details and expiry date on tracker , but my wife (not accompanying), also has everything check to completed on tracker (bgc & medicals) both completed since the 17th of february 2023. but still no ppr until the moment. is this normal ?? did you get any update ? please share any info that could be useful .

mmohdshamil

Jan 31, 2019
It can take anywhere from 1 day to 1 month sometimes even more. When did your COPR number start showing up?
Hi...I'm inland spouse sponsorship applicant. In my tracker August 30 background verification completed and 31st copr details updated...but until now no email or updates in portal... what should I do?...the problem is my visit visa going to expire on 12th September. Should I apply for visitor record?