+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Thanks! Hopefully, if there are multiple complaints, it can push them to start working.
I know right! Everyone please try and submit a complaint against RROC if you're in our situation.

I've seen at least 20 other people stuck in RROC on various threads so if that translates to 20 complaints we could get somewhere.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Thanks! Hopefully, if there are multiple complaints, it can push them to start working.
Please mention that all visa offices are processing files which are submitted much later on but RROC has just put halt to all processing and is delaying our applications.

Gooddaygo

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Please mention that all visa offices are processing files which are submitted much later on but RROC has just put halt to all processing and is delaying our applications.
Not all visa offices are processing though :( my file in London Ontario VO is stuck too.

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
April 28th: COPR in tracker

May 30th: Called IRCC after a month of nothing, IRCC agent just told us to keep waiting

June 3rd: Forcibly emailed the landing team following direction from a fellow forum member

June 5th: Portal invite, declared presence and uploaded photo, ECOPR still not available.

June 19th: Called IRCC again, agent confirms everything within app is completed, mentioned we should've
received COPR over a month earlier, sends an email marked urgent to Mississauga VO. Was told to call at the end of the week if nothing is received

June 23rd : Called IRCC again as nothing is received, agent confirms again everything is marked as completed, mentioning again that it's strange we don't have our documents yet, as if someone in VO forgot to progress the application after finishing it.

June 26th: No updates, emailed local MP, MP confirms they made an appointment with VO regarding my app for early next week.

June 29th: MP replies, notes that IRCC mentioned "Outstanding balance on the file" (First time this has ever been mentioned). Checking on our receipts and the fees page listed, all payments have been made. Made a call to IRCC requesting a call back does not seem we will get a call back before they close today.

June 30th: Called IRCC, they mentioned the outstanding balance was an 85$ biometrics fee, getting this looked into promptly and will update further. Biometrics was sent out and paid in biometric office a while ago, and this fee was never mentioned prior so not sure. (We had to call 4 times, and they gave no straight answers on the fee, 2 agents said there was nothing owing, one agent mentioned PR fee, and one spent nearly 40 minutes digging and confirmed it was an 80$ balance, however had no insight as to what it was for)

July 7 - Contacted MP again, no letter received for the aforementioned fee yet. MP requests copy of the receipt and confirmed an appointment for following week with IRCC

July 10 - MP Contacted me again, confirmed his contact in IRCC has verified the payment; as well as confirmed that my fiancee is officially approved and there is no work left to be done on the file. No ETA on CoPR or anything was given.

NEW UPDATE

July 12 - IRCC sends us a portal invite requesting all of the information we have already submitted to obtain the portal invite the first time. Replied with the same information as last time, and waiting again.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I can see that the processing times have changed from 24 to 7 months for FSW EE now
Yeah you're right I just checked it too! I think this is really good news, they can't just forget about us and say 'official' times are 2 years like it was until now.
Also means they have probably processed or are close to processing the backlogs of some candidates here who have been waiting for years. So it must mean they will do ours soon. I guess in the absolute worst case scenario, they now won't delay any April/May AORs beyond December.

Reactions: SayeeRaina0503

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Yeah you're right I just checked it too! I think this is really good news, they can't just forget about us and say 'official' times are 2 years like it was until now.
Also means they have probably processed or are close to processing the backlogs of some candidates here who have been waiting for years. So it must mean they will do ours soon. I guess in the absolute worst case scenario, they now won't delay any April/May AORs beyond December.
Some light at the end of the tunnel!

Mandy1993

Apr 5, 2022
You can expect to receive it within one day from the COPR number showing up. However, if it doesn't within 2-3 days then chances are they sent the email and you never got it. The same thing happened to me, and after waiting for 16 days I decided to email the Virtual Landing team myself, and they replied back with portal 2 email skipping portal 1. If your email doesn't come through by Monday DM me, and I'll walk you through what you have to do.
Hey I’m in the same situation. Can I know what was the email and what should I do ?

joacy.fonseca

Jun 26, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

I never received my 1st portal email, what is it for?

I received my 2nd portal email on July 4th and answered the personal details so they could create a PR Portal account for me. I never received an answer from them so I decided to call Tuesday, July 11th, the agent told me I had to wait because most likely my reply to their email got lost or forgotten and I should reply again. It's July 13th now and no answer at all. Is this normal? Is there something that I could do?

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hello everyone,

I received my 2nd portal email on July 4th and answered the personal details so they could create a PR Portal account for me. I never received an answer from them so I decided to call Tuesday, July 11th, the agent told me I had to wait because most likely my reply to their email got lost or forgotten and I should reply again. It's July 13th now and no answer at all. Is this normal? Is there something that I could do?
Call your local MP

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

In 2nd Portal email, they provide us temporary login details to login and update the address and photo.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

The one you are referring to as 1 portal is called golden email. You need to reply to that with your details like address, date of entry. Once it is accepted then you get portal log in. Then you log in to that, with the details received before this email and after golden email. You upload address and pic. Address gets accepted and you are issued eCOPR and finally PR card.
Hope this helps.

hmakkad

Oct 10, 2022
Update : just got my RFV mail. :)
Thanks @walnorez for helping out.
From my GCMS notes I could see that my file was approved in February before COPR was generated. So if you can see your COPR number, raise a request for GCMS notes asap.
Then start sending email to the concerned VOs if you can see your file is already approved. It was only after i send an email to Delhi immigration attaching my GCMS notes, that they forward it to my Primary VO and they respond within a day on that mail.
Hi Avni,
Can you please help with delhi VO mail ID, TIA