+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi, I am a PR applicant and got my RFV mail on May 17, 2023. I submitted my passport for stamping on May 19 but it has been sitting at Delhi office since May 23 with no updates. My PR tracker shows COPR number and expiry of Feb 24, 2024. I am worried if my file is stuck. Could you please suggest next steps?
Sorry for the late response, I got mine back within 16 days. Hopefully you must have received yours by now.

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi Avnijain, I am also waiting for the final email - RFV/PPR. But if I request for GCMS notes now, it will take 1+ month, right? Do you suggest an alternative here pls? I called IRCC and the agent confirmed all the steps are completed and only email is pending. Do you think if I should contact New Delhi VO? And, how?
Sorry for the late response, if your query is still pending, I would suggest apply for gcms notes as well as keep raising webforms to your primary and secondary VO. For me, it only worked when I attached my GCMS notes with my mail and webform. They did not respond to the same mail unless and until I attached gcms notes.

k4u57u8h

Aug 29, 2021
I also got the similar update on July 4th. I called them and they said wait for visa office to send you the instructions and I asked them which office and they said its Montreal so I am still waiting.

One of my friend got the similar update on June 29th and he got the Portal 1 email on Sunday, July 2nd from Montreal office.

I believe everything is approved but will have to wait until they get their hand on our file to send an email. I will call them next week if I don't get an email.
I called them this morning and they said officer sent you an email on July 5th but I haven't got the email, not in spam. They said wait until this Friday and if you still don't get an email then reach out to us on Monday and we can request an officer to resend.

null

May 23, 2023
To update, finally got my eCOPR last week..
If you followed my replies in this thread you will find how late my time line was, and it took them 6 weeks to just approve my address, and it would have probably took them more if it wasn't of what I did, so if you happen to be in the same boat, do the following: Call your MP, send them an email or anything, that's how it works in Canada unfortunately, the only thing is your application should exceeded the processing time to MP office to look at it. Nothing else will work, no notes, no webforms, no IRCC calling, it's all just ways to delay you more, I swear I would fire all IRCC agents on the spot and automate the whole process if I get a chance!
Anyway, guess my journey in this forum is done, thanks everyone who helped!

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
To update, finally got my eCOPR last week..
If you followed my replies in this thread you will find how late my time line was, and it took them 6 weeks to just approve my address, and it would have probably took them more if it wasn't of what I did, so if you happen to be in the same boat, do the following: Call your MP, send them an email or anything, that's how it works in Canada unfortunately, the only thing is your application should exceeded the processing time to MP office to look at it. Nothing else will work, no notes, no webforms, no IRCC calling, it's all just ways to delay you more, I swear I would fire all IRCC agents on the spot and automate the whole process if I get a chance!
Anyway, guess my journey in this forum is done, thanks everyone who helped!
MP tells me they are completely unable to expedite or push any sort of process regarding IRCC; and that the info he can get, is their rep looking at the file but that is it. Could you check my time line posted earlier today on this thread and let me know your thoughts? I agree they should all be fired for playing with people's lives so freely.

Reactions: null

null

May 23, 2023
MP tells me they are completely unable to expedite or push any sort of process regarding IRCC; and that the info he can get, is their rep looking at the file but that is it. Could you check my time line posted earlier today on this thread and let me know your thoughts? I agree they should all be fired for playing with people's lives so freely.
just read it, you are in better spot than I was, my copr was in the tracker since Dec/2022! and nothing with no response till May when by chance I found this thread, and one member gave the emails to give me access to the portal, else I would be probably waiting till now to access the portal, what's funny, when they emailed me the portal 2 user/pass, only then my IRCC account updated with a retrospect that in Jan they had an update.. so maybe to avoid any KPI/audit issues looking at my file later, fking weasels :mad:
Anyway, you are still in a good shape but good that you are making a noise about it, keep calling MP, maybe webforms although I found those are kinda useless, else is also useless.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Yeah I agree it won't hurt but I think emails will return undelivered when you try as that's what happened when someone tried another VO's email. But if you do give it a shot, please let us know if it goes through or not. Even an auto-reply is okay because it means they've actually received it.
Hey, when did you last call IRCC?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey, when did you last call IRCC?
Just did today. File is still at RROC. He initially said he can't do anything or add any notes about a delay to the file until it passes the 6 month timeframe.

I ended up telling him that a lot of us have been stuck without a final decision specifically at RROC, while May AORs are getting PPR in 45 days and all other VOs are pretty active. He emailed me a link to submit a complaint against RROC which I'm going to do soon. Don't know if it's going to help or not but might as well.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Just did today. File is still at RROC. He initially said he can't do anything or add any notes about a delay to the file until it passes the 6 month timeframe.

I ended up telling him that a lot of us have been stuck without a final decision specifically at RROC, while May AORs are getting PPR in 45 days and all other VOs are pretty active. He emailed me a link to submit a complaint against RROC which I'm going to do soon. Don't know if it's going to help or not but might as well.
I called as well today. I just got the reply that your file is still at RROC and you should wait. Can you send that link to me as well. Will DM you my email id.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I called as well today. I just got the reply that your file is still at RROC and you should wait. Can you send that link to me as well. Will DM you my email id.
I can send it to you via conversations, will copy the whole email I received with the link. The dude even signed off with his actual name and agent#. Tried his best.

Reactions: Mickey55555

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I can send it to you via conversations, will copy the whole email I received with the link. The dude even signed off with his actual name and agent#. Tried his best.
Hi,

Would you mind also sending me the link so I can file a complaint as well? Thanks so much!