+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
And do you have a copr number generated on the tracker? :)
I got everything completed one week after you, do let’s us wait together and hope for the best
no. Nope copr number generated. Justknow my vo is RROC and second Vo is Paris. On my notes, looks like i m in RROC FSW PACE, waiting for a final review i think. We are quite a few in the same situation. Maybe they wait a special date or something i don't know

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
no. Nope copr number generated. Justknow my vo is RROC and second Vo is Paris. On my notes, looks like i m in RROC FSW PACE, waiting for a final review i think. We are quite a few in the same situation. Maybe they wait a special date or something i don't know
Yes so far I noticed is that most of us in the same situation are at RROC. Probably they are working in batches or something like that.. But I guess that a negative response would be faster than a positive one. So we cannot do more than wait :)

Reactions: Mickey55555

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
But for some people, whose BG got completed in the second week of June have got their Ecopr itself! Weird!

Last edited:

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Guys, i received a portal email (it says portal 2 but still asks for my height, eye color etc)
Please note that I already sent them all this info in a bulk email to all the 4 IRCC emails
So I'm not really sure if doing this had anything to do with the update
My office is in Montreal, hence the portal email on a statutory holiday lol
You can check my timeline in my signature
Good luck everyone!
You will get your PR very soon!

null

May 23, 2023
eCOPR is for Inland candidates and Yes, they get applications processed quite fast then outland candidates.
Not true, Inland, my tracker and copr details are complete since Dec/2022, they didn't even send the portal until I emailed them, and still now more than 5 weeks to approve my pic/address.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Not true, Inland, my tracker and copr details are complete since Dec/2022, they didn't even send the portal until I emailed them, and still now more than 5 weeks to approve my pic/address.
Its a general trend if u check other threads, inland applications gets processed much faster than outland. I am sorry for delay in your case but their are exceptions.

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Hi what and whom did you email? Can you share the email ID please

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
No I dont know my VO
Oh okay if you do want to find out your VO, you can always call IRCC and they will tell you. If you're outside Canada, try the Fongo world app.

Trying to figure out if all stalled applications are at that VO or not. Maybe if PPRs are indeed sent out in batches and RROC is waiting for a certain date to release them, hopefully we all get it at the same time.