+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
I used the email trick and received portal 1 today! However, the dependent on my application also received portal 1 and was listed as the primary applicant. Is that normal? We're both inland.
Hi , what’s the email trick actually?

niravvag

Nov 2, 2023
I used the email trick and received portal 1 today! However, the dependent on my application also received portal 1 and was listed as the primary applicant. Is that normal? We're both inland.
Hi, What's the email trick? I am also waiting

Nimesh Lad

Dec 20, 2019
1 month 11 days and counting. COPR details on tracker mean that officer approved you and requested RFV to be sent - I see that in my GCMS notes, nonetheless the action of sending RFV is a separate step.
Hey i am also in same boat,
Can you give me your time track if all the steps are completed

mine is 1 month and 14 days still waiting for communication fro IRCC

Zarana soni

Nov 6, 2023
Hi, I am in the same boat. COPR details in tracker is updated since 2 weeks. But no further communication. I have an India trip planned in December, my sisters getting married, what should I do? Any insight is appreciated

Hanyan

Sep 8, 2023
I am waiting since 61 days now for the eCopr if it can help. Got an answered last week from a webform I sent a month ago where I asked if I can travel in the meantime which they say no.

They also told me that my file is in the virtual landing queue.

Full message below

I am confirm that you cannot leave the country until you did not receive your permanent residency.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Xbox30

Nov 7, 2023
Hi, Could you please let me know what is the email trick? I am waiting for my portal email since Oct 10

kari23

Nov 9, 2023
Final Decision made last Monday Nov. 06.

VO- Montreal
SVO- Etobicoke

Still waiting for P1 email.

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Mine was also updated on Feb 14th. PA and all dependants with the COPR in the tracker.
Still waiting for the email with instructions. I hope it will arrive soon!
Hey how long after you received email to download the ECOPR? Our details showing from OCtober 5 still no E-COPR email.