+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR Details in Application Status Tracker

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
1 month 11 days and counting. COPR details on tracker mean that officer approved you and requested RFV to be sent - I see that in my GCMS notes, nonetheless the action of sending RFV is a separate step.
Maybe you could also try raising a webform saying you might have missed the PPR as everything is green on your profile and if they could re send..

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Maybe you could also try raising a webform saying you might have missed the PPR as everything is green on your profile and if they could re send..
I raise it every 2 weeks. RFV wasn’t issued, because it’s not enough to have COPRs issued and request from offficer to issue RFV, that’s the step when they only start Security.

And they can take as long time as they wish for checking it with CBSA and CSIS - from few days to a year. The expiry of COPRs doesn’t matter to them, if there won’t be any validity of COPR left after Security is done - they’ll just ask you to redo medicals again.

avnijain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
I raise it every 2 weeks. RFV wasn’t issued, because it’s not enough to have COPRs issued and request from offficer to issue RFV, that’s the step when they only start Security.

And they can take as long time as they wish for checking it with CBSA and CSIS - from few days to a year. The expiry of COPRs doesn’t matter to them, if there won’t be any validity of COPR left after Security is done - they’ll just ask you to redo medicals again.
Have you raised a request for gcms notes? If yes, you received them in how many days? I am planning to apply for mine and se what is the status of my file.. for us, eligibility is still not started yet, rest all is marked as completed.

Wahid7007

Mar 23, 2023
I was wondering are you guys applying from inside canada or outside?
And in the tracker all is green now and background got changed to completed on the 20th. Should I expect COPR info in the tracker soon? I am applying from outside canada.

Reactions: markcm

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Outlanders. Inlanders get PR portal email within couple of days after passing all stages, for Outlanders Security only starts when you pass all stages.

Reactions: Wahid7007

Youshel1

Jan 3, 2023
Outlanders. Inlanders get PR portal email within couple of days after passing all stages, for Outlanders Security only starts when you pass all stages.
I always thought that the security is part of the background checks !. I have all the checks marked as completed since 22th February, Copr details were generated the same day.