+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR confirmation

Smitjoshi81

Nov 8, 2023
Hi,
I got email from immigration on Oct 11th 2023 that my application for permanent residence is ready for finalizing and I have to submit photo, address and do the declaration process on online portal. I did these all process on Oct 14th 2023. After that I didn’t heard anything from IRCC. When I check my PR portal it says in review with IRCC. It’s almost 4 weeks now. Should I just wait or contact IRCC ?
does this process take longer than 4 weeks or more ?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi,
I got email from immigration on Oct 11th 2023 that my application for permanent residence is ready for finalizing and I have to submit photo, address and do the declaration process on online portal. I did these all process on Oct 14th 2023. After that I didn’t heard anything from IRCC. When I check my PR portal it says in review with IRCC. It’s almost 4 weeks now. Should I just wait or contact IRCC ?
Usually it doesn't but you should be aware that IRCC hits the annual quota around October/November each year. Which means the process would be dragged into early 2024. That was my case and many others last year November 2022, we got COPR in January 2023. Check some COPR specific forums and see what is the reaction there. If you realize that everyone commenting is not getting COPR after 4 weeks then it is likely you won't until January.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi,
Just like commented above, they might have hit their target for the year already.. you might get sonething in January 2024

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi,
Just like commented above, they might have hit their target for the year already.. you might get sonething in January 2024

mfb128

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
What is your VO? My sister is waiting hers to 4 weeks now since she submitted her photo, address and the declaration process. Still says In review. Her VO is Montreal.

Smitjoshi81

Nov 8, 2023
What is your VO? My sister is waiting hers to 4 weeks now since she submitted her photo, address and the declaration process. Still says In review. Her VO is Montreal.
My Visa office is also Montreal. Is it depend on visa office too?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
My VO in 2022 was Montreal and I can tell you that it is one of the slowest VOs. Going into December you will see persons from Calgary still getting COPR but none from Montreal. Nothing you can do but wait. You can see my timeline in my signature.