+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CoPR - Can I use the same two photos I sent with my passport?

TimeFlashes

May 12, 2016
I sent two photos with my passport, and IRCC returned them along with the CoPR letter. One of them is attached to the letter. Now they are asking to me to take two photos with me for the CoPR interview:

Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application (not for the sponsor) taken within the last 6 months – see specifications at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

Can I use the same two photos I got from them?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
But not the same physical photos. That would involve removing one from the COPR, which you shouldn't do.
Of course, I am assuming he didn't mean that because that would be absolutely non-sense.

And BTW, I took mines at Walmart, the 2 pics were 12.97 + tax. They are at least 15+tax or more everywhere I asked. Still, they are exactly the right dimension, come with a nice envelope that holds both pics and a certificate that it meets all the requirements. They have these machines that do all the work. I was extremely satisfied.

Also, PR pictures and Passport pictures are exactly the same.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
OP said that they received two photos back with the COPR and one of the was attached to the COPR itself. That part was bolded in the message, and what I was replying to - you can't detach the photo from the COPR and use it as one of your two photos for a landing appointment.

TimeFlashes

May 12, 2016
FWIW, the immigration official only needed to use the two original photos, i.e., you only need the two photos you sent via mail before.

LilyJoy

Feb 3, 2020
I sent two photos with my passport, and IRCC returned them along with the CoPR letter. One of them is attached to the letter. Now they are asking to me to take two photos with me for the CoPR interview:

Ø Two (2) photos for each person on this application (not for the sponsor) taken within the last 6 months – see specifications at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/

Can I use the same two photos I got from them?
Hi I am about to start this, please can you explain what a COPR interview is? is there still another verification after COPR?