+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR after get approval

MohamedASalem

May 1, 2021
Hello everyone
I get approved for my PR on 17 Mar and they mentioned that IRCC Etobicoke office will contact me to finalize it and also I found COPR number but not PDF just number but still didn’t receive anything and when I sent web form to asking they reply that your Application still process!
online also I found DM
What I suppose to do
Thanks

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hello everyone
I get approved for my PR on 17 Mar and they mentioned that IRCC Etobicoke office will contact me to finalize it and also I found COPR number but not PDF just number but still didn’t receive anything and when I sent web form to asking they reply that your Application still process!
online also I found DM
What I suppose to do
Thanks
After decision made they send to an office to land you. And they sent you to the busiest office in Canada ( ETOBICOKE) so now wait for them. They are taking long in landing and even approving the PR cards itself. Lots of people waiting for them. Just pray and you will get it soon. Ur process finish when u land

MohamedASalem

May 1, 2021
After decision made they send to an office to land you. And they sent you to the busiest office in Canada ( ETOBICOKE) so now wait for them. They are taking long in landing and even approving the PR cards itself. Lots of people waiting for them. Just pray and you will get it soon. Ur process finish when u land
i hope it will be soon but when I open online I found this.
“you entered canada at the etobicoke ircc office on march 17, 2021 and became a permanent resident.”what is that mean ?

and also what you mean by when you land ?
sorry for asking but I am confused

Luckyppl

Star Member
Apr 3, 2021
“you entered canada at the etobicoke ircc office on march 17, 2021 and became a permanent resident.”what is that mean ?

Wat is your timeline ?

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021

Usually how long it takes to issue COPR after decision made by the Etobike Office?

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
IS THERE ANY CHANCE THAT ANY DOCUMENT MAY BE ASKED AFTER DECISION MADE LIKE RESUME ETC?