+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Copies of all pages of passport for citizenship?

khayaal

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
I have recently completed the number of days and am waiting for my wife to complete hers before we apply for citizenship.
I am not sure about the following questions, so any assistance you can provide would be really appreciated:

1. Do I really need to copy all pages of passports that were valid in the past 6 years? I had to do that recently when I renewed my PR (got stuck with the 4/6 year rule so had to renew) but do I need to do it again? Just don't feel like going through the pain again.
2. I had a lot of travel, mostly to US for work, usually 3-4 days at a time only. I have all the dates on the calculator put in correctly. I also have some most boarding pass, hotel reservations etc but do I need to attach all that with my application or should I just wait to bring it along for the interview? They did not ask anything for my PR renewal and I got it renewed in less than 2 months.
3. They ask for consent to contact CBSA. I already did for my own records. I am assuming that is ok? Also, would CBSA be able to provide all the records correctly? I've read on some forums that they don't have correct records for road travel to US. Not sure if that is true?

Thanks again.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Only Bio Pages.. of all Passports.
2. No Need for Now..if they ask then
3. Consent...Yes

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khayaal said:
Hi,
I have recently completed the number of days and am waiting for my wife to complete hers before we apply for citizenship.
I am not sure about the following questions, so any assistance you can provide would be really appreciated:

1. Do I really need to copy all pages of passports that were valid in the past 6 years? I had to do that recently when I renewed my PR (got stuck with the 4/6 year rule so had to renew) but do I need to do it again? Just don't feel like going through the pain again.
2. I had a lot of travel, mostly to US for work, usually 3-4 days at a time only. I have all the dates on the calculator put in correctly. I also have some most boarding pass, hotel reservations etc but do I need to attach all that with my application or should I just wait to bring it along for the interview? They did not ask anything for my PR renewal and I got it renewed in less than 2 months.
3. They ask for consent to contact CBSA. I already did for my own records. I am assuming that is ok? Also, would CBSA be able to provide all the records correctly? I've read on some forums that they don't have correct records for road travel to US. Not sure if that is true?

Thanks again.
Agree with imran01. But for the travels to the US you might want to make sure that your stamps in your passport match your travel dates. I was missing one entry stamp into Canada but luckily the officer was OK with it at the interview.