+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

coop work permit

jinjinjincan

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,

I am an international student. As I know, coop visa allow us to work full time . But the question is , are we allowed to work full time as well with coop visa in winter or fall while we are taking the class in shcool?

Thank you

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello,

I am an international student. As I know, coop visa allow us to work full time . But the question is , are we allowed to work full time as well with coop visa in winter or fall while we are taking the class in shcool?

Thank you
Coop visa does not allow you to work full time. Coop visa only allows you to work during your coop, so this work has to be part of your studies and you are getting school credit for it.

Reactions: jinjinjincan

jinjinjincan

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for your response, but more specifically, am i still allowed to work full time while doing course during coop ?

jinjinjincan

Mar 17, 2018
thanks, which means that i can take class and work full time on my coop at the same time? such as during fall / winter semester

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
thanks, which means that i can take class and work full time on my coop at the same time? such as during fall / winter semester
Technically yes but not sure your school would allow that, coops are usually full time so when would you go to class? Check with your school.

jinjinjincan

Mar 17, 2018
Technically yes but not sure your school would allow that, coops are usually full time so when would you go to class? Check with your school.
yes, but the school said we can work full time and take some classes at the same time. I am wondering if the government us to do this?