+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Convert Job offer on IEC to PR

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by tornbeast, Jul 11, 2018.

  1. Hey guys

    I’m in BC on a 2 year working holiday visa. I’m hopeful to get a job offer soon as a bookkeeper.

    I understand that I can take the bc pnp skilled worker route.

    Please can anyone what documents need submitting. I know I can take guidance from bc website but would be nice to get someone’s opinion who has done it first hand.


Share This Page