+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contractor temporary project in Canada

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by Michal, Jan 16, 2017.

  1. Hi there, there is a scenario I would need some help with.

    There is a company in the US that is building a hotel in Canada. They have bought some construction elements and machinery from a European company. The European company is the only one that can come to Canada and assemble the elements.

    The question is - what do the workers of the European company need to do in terms of permits (if any) in order to be able to do their job in Canada? They won't be employed neither by US company nor by a Canadian company. The will simply come to assemble the elements.


Share This Page