Contract Work Experience

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all,
I’m having a question which no one has answered so far. I have an experience of 7+ years as a government teacher, but I’m still working on contract basis. However my entire work experience is continuous, not even a break of a single day. Every year the government renews our contract without any breaks. But I have heard that IRCC does not accept contractual work experience. Is it really so? Can I count my work experience or not?
Also the entire difference is that of salary. All other working conditions are same as those of regular teachers.
Anyone who can guide please.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello all,
I’m having a question which no one has answered so far. I have an experience of 7+ years as a government teacher, but I’m still working on contract basis. However my entire work experience is continuous, not even a break of a single day. Every year the government renews our contract without any breaks. But I have heard that IRCC does not accept contractual work experience. Is it really so? Can I count my work experience or not?
Also the entire difference is that of salary. All other working conditions are same as those of regular teachers.
Anyone who can guide please.
If your employer is ready to provide a reference letter for complete tenure, then there is no problem.

Reactions: g90

saurabhphogat

Mar 31, 2020
Hi my wife is working as a contract teacher in government school from 2011 , every 2 or 3 years they transfer contractual teacher to different schools, till now my wife worked in 4 different schools, so will i have to get the experience letter from all schools and in joining letter they only write date of joining and designation ,will this suffice the purpose or i have to get salary, no. of days /weeks to be mentioned in experience letter

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"so will i have to get the experience letter from all schools"
No, assuming you could get one letter from the school board, ministry or whoever is in charge of sending your wife from school to school

and in joining letter they only write date of joining and designation ,will this suffice the purpose
No
or i have to get salary, no. of days /weeks to be mentioned in experience letter
Yes

saurabhphogat

Mar 31, 2020
Can u please share some format if any,is this letter required on company letter head or normal paper will suffice the purpose