+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contract Work Experience CEC Confusion

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello All

I have question about my work Experience.

Right now i am working on Contract Position through Company A ( Agency) for Company B( IT Company).
FYI .........Getting Pay from Company A
Questions:

1. Is it valid offer CEC PR ?
2. Do I need letter required from both Company or Just from company B ?
3. What if Company B will refuse to provide me letter, Can i apply with just one letter which given by Company A?
4. Do i need to mention in letter like i am working on contract ?

Please help

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Right now i am working on Contract Position through Company A ( Agency) for Company B( IT Company).
FYI .........Getting Pay from Company A
Questions:

1. Is it valid offer CEC PR ?
It is valid work experience, but you said "offer" - you´ve not given enough info to determine if it would be a valid job offer.

2. Do I need letter required from both Company or Just from company B ? BOTH. Company A is your employer, letter is mandatory. But since they don´t actually observe the work you do, a letter from the client (company B) is usually required as well.

3. What if Company B will refuse to provide me letter, Can i apply with just one letter which given by Company A?
You can, but IRCC will often ask for a letter from the client as well.

4. Do i need to mention in letter like i am working on contract ?
Your employer and your client write the letters, and they should state the actual arrangements.

You can provide them a draft if you like, but the letter must be from them.

See the "proof of work experience" section here to provide them with guidance about the kind of information that should be included in the letter.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html