+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contract proposal

Jayaith pm

Jan 10, 2020
hello All,
I received a call from this number +1(647)557-3873, then I received an contract proposal letter from Emerita Resources Corp Canada for a position called Electrician. How would i know whether the contract proposal provided is fake or Real.
Please advise what can be done.

Regards,
Jayaith PM
Kerala,
India

Mir Mohideen

Oct 24, 2019
Hello Jayaith,
I was contacted by a person named ‘Christopher’ from the same number that you’d mentioned, he asked some general questions and then said that we’l contact you again through mail...
Something tells me that this isn’t a reliable source..as in..which company calls you at midnight (canadian time) for recruitment purposes..?!
Just make sure you don’t share too many personal information...and if they ask us to pay beforehand for visa purposes, then it’s definitely a scam

Mir Mohideen

Oct 24, 2019
Have they mentioned about asking you to pay for visa to some third party vendor in the contract?

I haven’t received any contract proposal as such after the call, but I just want to be clear..

Feb 18, 2020
Hi All,

I received a call from same number 5 days before and asked to pay for Visa charges, today. It's a clear scam. Please do not pay any amount and do not waste your valuable time.

Reactions: Mir Mohideen
Feb 18, 2020
Have they mentioned about asking you to pay for visa to some third party vendor in the contract?

I haven’t received any contract proposal as such after the call, but I just want to be clear..
Yes. They sent two copies. 1. Contract & Engagement letter. 2. Designation Appointment Letter.

They asked to contact below.

Assigned Immigration Attorney: CIH. Savitri Goud
Official Email: cih.savitrigoud@international-irc-gc.ca
Contact Number: 00918375966640

It is a clear case of SCAM. Please do not pay any money.

Jagadishvital

Mar 25, 2020
Even I got a job offer rMr christhoper
Very impressive +1 (647) 557-3873

BASIC SALARY:
6,540.00 CAD
EXPATRIATES SPECIAL ALLOWANCE:
1,500 CAD
CONVEYANCE
850.00 CAD
MEDICAL ALLOWANCE
1250.00 CAD
is it genuine ??
The Employer shall at its expense provide the Employee with accommodation, the Health Plan that is currently in place or as may be in place from time to time.
The Employee is entitled to 4weeks annual leave per year
8.a If the Employee is unable to work due to any sickness or injury, the Employee will be entitled to sick leave in accordance with the applicable legislation. The Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules implemented by the Employer to regulate sick leave.
The Employee is entitled to family responsibility leave in terms of the applicable legislation. The Employer may require reasonable proof of the facts that support to the Employee’s req

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Even I got a job offer rMr christhoper
Very impressive +1 (647) 557-3873

BASIC SALARY:
6,540.00 CAD
EXPATRIATES SPECIAL ALLOWANCE:
1,500 CAD
CONVEYANCE
850.00 CAD
MEDICAL ALLOWANCE
1250.00 CAD
is it genuine ??
The Employer shall at its expense provide the Employee with accommodation, the Health Plan that is currently in place or as may be in place from time to time.
The Employee is entitled to 4weeks annual leave per year
8.a If the Employee is unable to work due to any sickness or injury, the Employee will be entitled to sick leave in accordance with the applicable legislation. The Employee will furthermore abide by any additional rules implemented by the Employer to regulate sick leave.
The Employee is entitled to family responsibility leave in terms of the applicable legislation. The Employer may require reasonable proof of the facts that support to the Employee’s req
Obviously fake.

Reactions: adamkhang