+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Continuously be full time to apply Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) ?

mikew

Jan 11, 2017
Hi, I am in my last semester and I want to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). The Only concern I have is that I was a part-time student on one winter semester. As the requirement for PGWP is to continuously study full-time in Canada, is it still possible to get the PGWP even though I was a part-time student once during my studies? My GPA is in good standing and my program of study is a 4-year university program. Is there anyone who has the same issue but still get a PGWP?

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
The chances of getting PGWP for undergraduate students is generally high. On the other hand , You violated your study permit rules by becoming part time during an academic session .There are significant chances imthst your PGWP application might get cancelled.

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I am in my last semester and I want to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP). The Only concern I have is that I was a part-time student on one winter semester. As the requirement for PGWP is to continuously study full-time in Canada, is it still possible to get the PGWP even though I was a part-time student once during my studies? My GPA is in good standing and my program of study is a 4-year university program. Is there anyone who has the same issue but still get a PGWP?
Hello Mikew, I was wondering if you got PGWP or not because one of mine friend is also in the same situation.

kingvis

Jul 31, 2019
I have the exact same situation to yours, any update?