+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contaminated Blood Test ??? - 30 day medical test time limit

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, guys, so my husband did the medical test in Israel, however, we got the results back and apparently, the blood test was inconclusive and the doc believes that something was contaminated. However, according to the law, he can't retake the blood test for two weeks and I am worried because we will exceed the 30-day limit. We did his test the second day we got the request to do a medical and it took over two weeks to get the results and now we need to wait for two more to redo the blood test. Does anyone have a similar experience with this?

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Was it a Panel Physician ?
You can always use the Web Form from CIC website and write to them explainig what happened, or else, just send a letter by courier so it gets there the following day and explain everything. But in any case, I think the panel physician shpuld be in contact to them and they will have to extend the due date, since you actually complied with the requirement.

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
Was it a Panel Physician ?
You can always use the Web Form from CIC website and write to them explainig what happened, or else, just send a letter by courier so it gets there the following day and explain everything. But in any case, I think the panel physician shpuld be in contact to them and they will have to extend the due date, since you actually complied with the requirement.
I've contacted our Panel Physician and he said it's our responsibility to inform them. I did reach out to them two days ago via the Web Form from CIC website. Our 30 days are up on the 9th of July so I'm really concerned. No reply yet from them.