+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting the CIC - technical issue

SLJ

Mar 6, 2014
Hi there!

So i live in Ireland and have a visa which I am going over to Toronto to activate in April. I am having trouble uploading my CIC number in order to get my welcome letter. I had to change my password on my GCKey and it gives you the option to link your application, I put in all the info and it says it cannot find it. The info you put in has to be exact so I tried to view my profile to see had I put anything different to what I thought, but when I click on view it says 'illegal characters in path' which I know is probably the / signs in the URL, but I have no idea how to fix it. I have been trying for a few weeks to sort this, have emailed them 5 times with no answer back, tried using different computers, I cannot call the number on their call centre from Ireland and have contacted various people asking for advise. I have no idea where to go from here and am obviously anxious to get it sorted, does anyone have any advise on who I could contact for help?

Thanks so much,

SJ

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U have to contact local canadian Embassy...and see what they says.

Also if u live out of canada i heard PR options dont work outside canada...i heard that...they know u r out of canada may be thats why...if u r in canada it works fine...may be security feature....