+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting MP - examples?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Was a friend of a friend , I was telling him about my dilemma, he said he knows a senator and would reach out to him, a day or so late the PA for the senator reached out to me, and about 2 days later the immigration team called me to explain what the issues were, we worked together with the uk home office to release my information, I had to send a recorded letter to the home office in Whitehall UK, and they released my security details for ‘said use’ purpose.

I used to work with the royal,family, which meant that my details are locked down, the home office spoke direct to the case manager ‘ or someone senior from the immigration team, who then took my case on.
Aha! The plot thickens :) Happy it worked out for you. Have you met Her Majesty? This could be my six degrees of separation moment!

scuba ken

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Aha! The plot thickens :) Happy it worked out for you. Have you met Her Majesty? This could be my six degrees of separation moment!
i am not on any Christmas card lists anymore, I actually had the great honour of working with the family for a couple of years in one of the residences in London.

romikohli

Oct 2, 2018
Hi.. I need help as my Startup Visa application is returned for reason birth certificate is not attached. What to do?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi.. I need help as my Startup Visa application is returned for reason birth certificate is not attached. What to do?
1) post this in the relevant forum section, as we here focus on citizenship applications or anything applicable to Canadian citizen.
2) an obvious thing to do when an application is missing a specific document is to, well, provide said document.