+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting IRCC for document update

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by aartivig289, Sep 11, 2019.

  1. Hello,

    I was asked to pay the Right to permanent residence fees for my application. I paid 490 CAD and submitted the receipt to IRCC.
    However, I later realized that I was supposed to be paying 490 CAD per person, making it a total of 980 CAd for myself and my spouse.
    I paid another 490 CAd and got the receipt for that as well. I am just not sure how to submit the same to IRCC.

    I created a webform and requested them to attach the new receipt to my application. Was that the right thing to do ? I am also confused by their statement that they won't respond to a webform if the application is within normal processing time. Does that mean no one's going to look into my webform or add the new receipt to my application ? What else can i do to rectify this situation ?

    Any help will be much appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards

Share This Page