Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
I have applied for Permanent Residence under CEC class and the application was received at Sydney on 18th April 2013. It has been more than 6 weeks now since I applied and I haven't received my AOR yet.

Do you guys know how to contact CIC from outside Canada?

Thanks in advance!

MissBliss

Aug 14, 2013
Hi praveenkumarsr,

Not sure if anyone has replied to yet, but in case no-one has, below is the information from the CIC website relevant to your CEC application. Basically, you should contact the Client Service Unit (CSU) of the Central Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, NS directly.

Good luck with your application!

*************************************************************************************************************

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

• you have not already applied under one of the above categories
  • you are not authorized to receive personal information
  • you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
  • your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

**************************************************************************************************************