+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultation

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
Hi any professional consultant here? I am suffering from a huge immigration problem please anyone give me a suggestion here. I am very new here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi any professional consultant here? I am suffering from a huge immigration problem please anyone give me a suggestion here. I am very new here.
Are you in Canada and what is your status? If on work permit and want to immigrate then research Express Entry and PNP.

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
Are you in Canada and what is your status? If on work permit and want to immigrate then research Express Entry and PNP.
I am in canada and I am not in official status am nit allowed to work like nothing i can do my all permits are expired, i got refusal on my PGWP. I completed my bachelors in 5 years well its a 4 year degree program and in between i have some complications like due to my father illness(cancer) i have go twice for his surgery. I got refusal mentioning that i am not able to maintain full time status. I also forgot to mentioning my official school drop letters and other evidences. Please help me with any suggestions

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in canada and I am not in official status am nit allowed to work like nothing i can do my all permits are expired, i got refusal on my PGWP. I completed my bachelors in 5 years well its a 4 year degree program and in between i have some complications like due to my father illness(cancer) i have go twice for his surgery. I got refusal mentioning that i am not able to maintain full time status. I also forgot to mentioning my official school drop letters and other evidences. Please help me with any suggestions
When did you get refusal? How long were you off? So you have letter from school giving you authorized leave and didn’t include it? You need to restore your status to student. Either ask for reconsideration or reapply along with restoring your status as student with all official documentation and evidence. If important to you consider hiring a lawyer or consultant to help with refile.

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
@Naturgrl Sir, i got refusal on may 17 , i hired a professional consultant and he submit my reconsideration and restoration together like two different files and i am waiting from 5 months no response from IRCC for any of the file i am just stressed and dont know what to do. My consultant said 99.9% is approval on this file but still am depressed for my file. I dont know what to do as i am in canada from last 6 years people who came 3 years after me they r ready for their PR and here i dont even have a PGWP yet:(

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl Sir, i got refusal on may 17 , i hired a professional consultant and he submit my reconsideration and restoration together like two different files and i am waiting from 5 months no response from IRCC for any of the file i am just stressed and dont know what to do. My consultant said 99.9% is approval on this file but still am depressed for my file. I dont know what to do as i am in canada from last 6 years people who came 3 years after me they r ready for their PR and here i dont even have a PGWP yet:(
So you applied to restore your status which is good. Given it has been such a long time then ask your consultant what to do. Reconsideration is not a formal process with any timelines. Ask your agent if IRCC has even reopened your file because if they haven’t then not a great sign after so many months. You will have decisions to make if refused or not even reopened.

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
So you applied to restore your status which is good. Given it has been such a long time then ask your consultant what to do. Reconsideration is not a formal process with any timelines. Ask your agent if IRCC has even reopened your file because if they haven’t then not a great sign after so many months. You will have decisions to make if refused or not even reopened.
It still shows in process

prajzkumar0489@

Nov 8, 2023
They also raised the webform about my file