Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Apply on your own unless you are not comfortable/literate with the english language.
Its not difficult just time consuming plus you have this forum!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
From what I've heard from friends and forum members here, consultants are a waste of both time and money.

If you are computer-literate and have some grasp of the English language, it's best to do it on your own. The site is easy to navigate and, like @Pac_man said, this forum gives you all the support you need.

All the best.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consultants are useless, especially when it comes to creating EE profile. They are a waste of money and will only delay your EE profile creation. Sometimes they even provide musleading information for their benefit or out of ignorance. You might hire a consultant/lawyer in the second phase after receiving an ITA just to make sure you prepare and submit all documents properly in order to avoid a rejection. That's just my opinion.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Consultants are useless, especially when it comes to creating EE profile. They are a waste of money and will only delay your EE profile creation. Sometimes they even provide musleading information for their benefit or out of ignorance. You might hire a consultant/lawyer in the second phase after receiving an ITA just to make sure you prepare and submit all documents properly in order to avoid a rejection. That's just my opinion.
A consultant recently tried to convince me that he can "push my profile successfully" for Ontario PNP :D for a "small fee of 1500 USD." I laughed till I cried and told him all I know about express entry and OINP. He stopped calling me after that :p

Reactions: canada_dreamer