+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant from Karachi/Lahore - Pakistan

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planning to apply for bachelor program in Canada. I have seen various advertisement on Sunday news paper and surprisingly everyone claims that they have 99% success visa ratio and It seems dubious to me. you people are the best source to tell me who is the best, experienced, reliable and authentic consultant in Karachi or in Lahore. If anyone of you know good consultant please share their details with me. I am waiting for your positive feedback.

zainu03

Aug 12, 2014
canada123.org

HR Consultants

if you have lots of money then......

KUN Immigration

Noranex

Lalani

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your instant reply. How much they charge for student visa consultancy??. Any idea?? I am also planning to go with HR consultant but i am waiting for more public opinion likewise you.

kz

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 February 2013
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
21 February 2013
Med's Request
18 March 2013
Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013
i m studying in canada for more than 1.5 years now. my advise will be success factor. because they are very good in canada especially and also their staff is too much helpfull. u can also get 50% discount if you will go with my name, my name is SYED JAHANTAAB AKHTAR.

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Jahantaab, I know success factor. They are really good. I hired their services for UK visa back in year 2006, when they had their office in reagent plaza. This time i am concerned about my little brother. He has a wish to study in Canada. I had visited success factor long time ago and i was very impressed to meet with their counselors. They hired best people from the market. Anyway thanks for your time bro. I will surely give them your reference. BTW, I am considering to apply my brother in British Columbia or Alberta state university. What reputation of these universities in Canada as well as in embassy?.

kz

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 February 2013
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
21 February 2013
Med's Request
18 March 2013
Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013
alberta or british columbia will be a very good option but if you are concern in future with the PR status then you should go for manitoba, nova scotia or new brunswick otherwise if you want education only then BC and ontario is the best option but if you want to settle also then go for the above ones :)
peace