+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultant called "CAREER ABROAD" in Karachi, Pakistan

K

Kimi

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know consultant called "CAREER ABROAD" in Karachi, Pakistan. Has anyone ever applied for workpermit via them. i am cordiordinating with Mr. Ahsan who claims that he can arrange work permit for Montreal/Quebec within 6 months....is this true.

he is offering job from Hunt Sea Food Restaurant & Townhouse but i just want to confirm is this company genuine? and want to clarify is this name/company genuine or fake. please share if you have any information regarding this company or consultant.

Hunt Sea Food Restaurant & Townhouse
1244,Sherbrooke Street,West Montreal,Quebec.H4B 4H6, Canada
Contact No. 5149077873, e-mail, info@huntseafood.com

Regards

Kamran Butt.

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
Are they asking you for a payment for this work visa? Have you had a telephone interview with the company? Have you sent resumes and have a work contract?

If the answer to any of these questions is NO...then the offer is a big fake!

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
stay away from such things, and trust me unless you get the opportunity to talk to a company directly you will be at the short end of the deal (losing on your savings)... there is a shortage of jobs here, and to think companies are outsourcing, hmmm... be very very careful if money is being requested for providing you with a job... a genuine consultant for work purposes will not need you to pay them, they would get their commission from the company they will be hiring you for.

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
Kimi said:
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know consultant called "CAREER ABROAD" in Karachi, Pakistan. Has anyone ever applied for workpermit via them. i am cordiordinating with Mr. Ahsan who claims that he can arrange work permit for Montreal/Quebec within 6 months....is this true.

he is offering job from Hunt Sea Food Restaurant & Townhouse but i just want to confirm is this company genuine? and want to clarify is this name/company genuine or fake. please share if you have any information regarding this company or consultant.

Contact No. 5149077873, e-mail, info @ huntseafood.com

Regards

Kamran Butt.
First, I would send the restaurant an email, look up their telephone number and call them, and see if they really are offering jobs.

Second, ask how many jobs they need to fill, and why they cannot do so with Canadians in their locale (i.e. why they need to go to the trouble of sourcing abroad).

Third, ask the agent how many positions at the restaurant he is looking to fill. If he says "no limit", then he is lying.

The others are probably right, that it is a scam, but if you want to be sure, proceed as suggested above.

If you like, bring the answers to us and we'll take another look.

boogie_s

Jul 19, 2011
I have received from:
Capt. Howard Peter
Director/Recruitment
4882, rue de la Faune
Québec
Québec Canada G1G 4H8
Telephone: + 1 514 907 7873

similar job offer. after verification online I am 100% that is fake. My Q why they spread the SCAM to crewing agencies in Poland?

Boogie

Manik

Jul 29, 2011
Hi There,

I have taken CAREER ABROAD Services 10 months ago in Karachi, I got letter through them from Tim Hortons, Québec Canada G5R 4E5
for the position to work as Warehouse keeper. Later than, when I applied for visa through them so It really works by getting my work permit visa which witnesses them Genuine as well.

All I have realized during their working on my file that they were very strict in their policies but their standards for recruitment of Canadian Jobs were found accurate.

Manik

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Manik said:
Hi There,

I have taken CAREER ABROAD Services 10 months ago in Karachi, I got letter through them from Tim Hortons, Québec Canada G5R 4E5
for the position to work as Warehouse keeper. Later than, when I applied for visa through them so It really works by getting my work permit visa which witnesses them Genuine as well.

All I have realized during their working on my file that they were very strict in their policies but their standards for recruitment of Canadian Jobs were found accurate.

Manik
Don't believe the above post. When someone posts on this board for the first time to vouch for a consultant - then the information they provide shouldn't be believed. They are probably working for or with the consultant and have been looking through the internet for negative reviews they can contradict.

As others have said, if someone is asking for money to secure a work permit - then assume it's a scam.

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
It seems to be a fraud my friend,so make sure u do investigate more about this consultant or the job offered !

pretty_mom

Sep 20, 2011
Hi i hope you did not proceed with the application this is all scam and now they using Cruz Sea Foods. Check this site http://www.kingfisherdublin.com/
Hunt Seafoods just copied their website from King Fisher. One more thing this professional scamers really targeting licensed registered recruitment agencies all over the world, they can provide and issue fake LMO, CAQ & WorkPemit. So its good to investigate and google everything after pursuing with payments.

holonis.rob

Jun 17, 2011
Kimi said:
Hi Everyone

Contact No. 5149077873, e-mail, info @ huntseafood.com

Regards

Kamran Butt.