+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultancies in GTA Area for Big Data Jobs

underwood

Sep 14, 2018
Chicago
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I live in Chicago, USA where we have over 1000 consultancies who are will to apply for Work Permit in the USA based on work experience.
I was wondering if there are similar consultancies who can apply for work permit in Canda (GTA area) until PR is in our hand.
I have 6 years of experience in niche technologies in Big Data (Currently working as Senior Data Engineer - Tech Lead) and I have 3 standing offers in GTA. However, the issue is none of them is willing to sponsor a work permit.

It would be great if I can get some leads on consultancies in GTA area with whom I can work and get a work permit and work out a C2C with one of these Tech Giants while being on consultancy's payroll.

Contact me if you need more details from my end.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I live in Chicago, USA where we have over 1000 consultancies who are will to apply for Work Permit in the USA based on work experience.
I was wondering if there are similar consultancies who can apply for work permit in Canda (GTA area) until PR is in our hand.
I have 6 years of experience in niche technologies in Big Data (Currently working as Senior Data Engineer - Tech Lead) and I have 3 standing offers in GTA. However, the issue is none of them is willing to sponsor a work permit.

It would be great if I can get some leads on consultancies in GTA area with whom I can work and get a work permit and work out a C2C with one of these Tech Giants while being on consultancy's payroll.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is in Canada. Canada PR process is like a breeze, only few months and you got your PR. More over, obtaining LMIA for hiring a foreign worker is painful. No one would ever want to do that.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Hello All,

Hard to believe that 1000 consultancies in Chicago are ready to apply work permit. Did you mean H1B? If yes, then it's even harder to believe. Based on current circumstances, no company even body shops are willing to sponsor work permit.

underwood

Sep 14, 2018
Chicago
Category........
NOC Code......
Unfortunately, I don't think there is in Canada. Canada PR process is like a breeze, only few months and you got your PR. More over, obtaining LMIA for hiring a foreign worker is painful. No one would ever want to do that.
Yes. Agreed to the point that getting LIMA for foreign workers is a pain. But it is hard to believe that there is NO ONE in Canada who would do this.

underwood

Sep 14, 2018
Chicago
Category........
NOC Code......
Hard to believe that 1000 consultancies in Chicago are ready to apply work permit. Did you mean H1B? If yes, then it's even harder to believe. Based on current circumstances, no company even body shops are willing to sponsor work permit.
My statement stays asserted!! Despite the challenges, there are organizations that do sponsor Work Permits (H1b/L/H4-ead) for niche technologies.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lot of my friends move to US for work in IT related fields. So I guess there is the door for IT jobs. What I don't understand is that, it is a super longggggggggggggggggggg process and even impossssssssssssssssible to get PR in US. Why are people still moving there? Do they enjoy living the life of uncertainty?

Yes. Agreed to the point that getting LIMA for foreign workers is a pain. But it is hard to believe that there is NO ONE in Canada who would do this.
You can get PR really fast. In addition, each year Canada welcome 300k+ immigrants for a small population of 30M+. Why would somebody bother to hire a foreign worker when it is super hard to do so?

Reactions: ajithj

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Lot of my friends move to US for work in IT related fields. So I guess there is the door for IT jobs. What I don't understand is that, it is a super longggggggggggggggggggg process and even impossssssssssssssssible to get PR in US. Why are people still moving there? Do they enjoy living the life of uncertainty?

You can get PR really fast. In addition, each year Canada welcome 300k+ immigrants for a small population of 30M+. Why would somebody bother to hire a foreign worker when it is super hard to do so?
I am sure no one in US liked to live in uncertainty. These days work permits are being extended for max one year. I saw some cases when people got visa for 2 months only. They are compelled to live a miserable life. There is no company in market who is willing to sponsor H1 visa. Even google and facebook prefer GC or US citizens these days.

underwood

Sep 14, 2018
Chicago
Category........
NOC Code......
Only desi body shops are doing that. I am also in US right now and living in this reality.
Bulls Eye !! :)

Coming back to the topic, I wish to know if there are similar Desi Consultancies that can provide employment and later do C2C in Canada

Last edited: