+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Constructive feeeback

susana

Nov 4, 2008
This is horrible . Lately I found people here are mean and always attacking others or filled with envy and bad attitude . It wasn't like this a few years ago.
If there is a way to improve your score , try to , like taking another English test . I do not know your background but you will get your chance .

Regards !

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
This is horrible . Lately I found people here are mean and always attacking others or filled with envy and bad attitude . It wasn't like this a few years ago.
If there is a way to improve your score , try to , like taking another English test . I do not know your background but you will get your chance .

Regards !
It's not about being mean or trying to attack anyone. At this point, it is fair to say 445 is too low. CIC has basically telegraphed it's intentions at least for the near term. I hope people don't come to this forum to get a more rosy view of the world- that is not what this is meant to be.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
karan-91 said:
It's not about being mean or trying to attack anyone. At this point, it is fair to say 445 is too low. CIC has basically telegraphed it's intentions at least for the near term. I hope people don't come to this forum to get a more rosy view of the world- that is not what this is meant to be.
I agree with you completely. If your score is below 450 chances are that you won't be getting ITA anytime soon.
However, there are ways to pass across your point without being rude.
Also, its only Chris Alexander that knows what the CRS would be. It might just be 430 in the next ITA.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
455 points is pretty good score. You need few more points, 10 or 15 points, then your chances will be very high to get an ITA. One thing you can do is to improve you language score or to ask your spouse (if you have one) to take the English test.
Best wishes

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I should point out that this was out of the blue. We had not been in communication.
Also I am a native English speaker and both my spouse and I have converted degrees and sat language tests. We are just lacking another year of work experience to bump up points. We are prepare to wait for Canada and know this year is unlikely. That message was unnecessary, however.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
I should point out that this was out of the blue. We had not been in communication.
Also I am a native English speaker and both my spouse and I have converted degrees and sat language tests. We are just lacking another year of work experience to bump up points. We are prepare to wait for Canada and know this year is unlikely. That message was unnecessary, however.
The person who left that message is a troll. If this forum had alert moderators, they would cancel that account. But look at the name, and learn not to give any value to anything that person says.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
If you can argue that the original message to you was unnecessary, I could argue that you starting this thread was also unnecessary. Heck, this post I am writing is unnecessary. ;)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Name and shame? That was the main point.