+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consolidated marksheet

Siddhanthooda

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Can I apply to colleges in canada without individual marksheets for pg diplomo program? I graduated from Delhi University which issues consolidated marksheet only.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Please talk to the college you want to study at.
I already have an admit from a Candian university, I am applying for study permit under non-sds category.

On Visa office instructions – University Students [IMM 5957] for Indian students under University category, it says the following about the education documents -

• Provide the details of your education and work experience since the age of 18.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable).
From the above lines, it looks like they are only asking for most recent education i.e Bachelors degree documents. Please advise.

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Yes, it is for the most recent degree or diploma.
They probably need it to check for arrears.
Your university may issue official transcripts if you apply for it.

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I applied under SDS; and did not provide 10th and 12th.
The transcripts upload limit is 4 mb.
You may add it to transcripts OR to client information.
You may also want to call out gaps, if any, in the Letter of Explanation.

But, generally, most forums say provide documents that are "asked for." Nothing more. Nothing less.

VladMir1992

Dec 15, 2021
I applied under SDS; and did not provide 10th and 12th.
The transcripts upload limit is 4 mb.
You may add it to transcripts OR to client information.
You may also want to call out gaps, if any, in the Letter of Explanation.

But, generally, most forums say provide documents that are "asked for." Nothing more. Nothing less.
I am gonna apply under SDS too from India for MBA in a Public University
Good academics 10th/12th/B.E and around 7+ years of work experience in Top 3 MNC's. I had 2 backlogs in the first and second semesters and the passing year of these two semesters on transcripts are the same as the passing year of the 3rd and 4th semesters.
I don't know
if just uploading transcripts would work

Or do I need to upload marks sheets as well?

Or include backlog mark sheets as well

I read in many threads people uploading just transcripts and getting their visa, people with 10+ backlogs. I don't want to overcomplicate the case or draw unwanted attention to the backlogs. I am in a confused state :(

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Good academics 10th/12th/B.E and around 7+ years of work experience in Top 3 MNC's. I had 2 backlogs in the first and second semesters and the passing year of these two semesters on transcripts are the same as the passing year of the 3rd and 4th semesters.
I don't know

I read in many threads people uploading just transcripts and getting their visa, people with 10+ backlogs. I don't want to overcomplicate the case or draw unwanted attention to the backlogs. I am in a confused state :(
Transcripts + degree should be good enough.

From the requirement of SDS program:

1. most recent secondary or post-secondary educational transcript

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I don't know

Also advise you to create a new thread instead of posting in an old thread. You get more chances of getting an answer.