+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consistency in previous work permit vs. PR applciation

sonjy

Feb 24, 2010
I am trying to access my previous work permit and my family's visa application applied online in April 2013. The work permit was approved in May 2013.

For some reason, I cannot get an access to my application form - I did not make copies of the application, so I need to know what I entered exactly (especially exact dates of entry, exit, work dates). I heard some reviewers are quite strict about consistency in work permit vs. PR application later.

Does anyone know how the online work permit application submitted and approved in the past can be accessed?
Or do we not even have access via online? Do reviewers cross-check exact consistency in dates, work experience, etc.

Thanks for your advise.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
sonjy said:
I am trying to access my previous work permit and my family's visa application applied online in April 2013. The work permit was approved in May 2013.

For some reason, I cannot get an access to my application form - I did not make copies of the application, so I need to know what I entered exactly (especially exact dates of entry, exit, work dates). I heard some reviewers are quite strict about consistency in work permit vs. PR application later.

Does anyone know how the online work permit application submitted and approved in the past can be accessed?
Or do we not even have access via online? Do reviewers cross-check exact consistency in dates, work experience, etc.

Thanks for your advise.

sonjy

Feb 24, 2010
Thanks for your reply.

I actually tried that a number of times before.

It shows under the application form IMM 5710 under "View submitted application - when I clicked it, it shows a blank application form, and not the one I filled up and submitted last year.

I am sure CIC should archive it somewhere, but my guess is maybe they delete the file from my viewing once work permit is approved?
Quite confusing.