+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Considerable age and gaps for PG Diploma courses in CANADA

maxankush

Nov 23, 2014
GUYS HELP NEEDED ENORMOUSLY...!!! I got 6.5 bands in IELTS with L-7.5,R-5.5,W-6,S-6 respectively. Jan intake is coming and I'm very much keen to enroll this time. As if I want to pursue my P.G Diploma through CANADA and I did my graduation in 2007. subsequently, MBA in 2010. So, now I want to know the considerable education gap for p.g diploma programmes??? Moreover, am I eligible for pg diploma in canada with this record ???since then(after 2010) I'm self employed. I also request you to plz reply and I will be highly obliged if you do this to me.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try to write a strong POE explaining why you need:
1. Post-Bac AFTER MBA?
2. How it could help with you job (career) in home country?
3.Why in Canada and not in home country, UK or Australia?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
try to write a strong POE explaining why you need:
1. Post-Bac AFTER MBA?
2. How it could help with you job (career) in home country?
3.Why in Canada and not in home country, UK or Australia?
Hey did you mean SOP OR PORT OF ENTRY ?

What they ask at POE?

Does anyone have you seen send back after not satisfying at POE?

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Post Baccalaureate after MBA is a good option. I am going to Capilano University in the Post Baccalaureate in North American Business Management. So, whether you have done General MBA or any other specialization, this is a perfect fit. And, since Capilano University is a public university, visa chances are much higher.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
sanjubaba786 said:
Post Baccalaureate after MBA is a good option. I am going to Capilano University in the Post Baccalaureate in North American Business Management. So, whether you have done General MBA or any other specialization, this is a perfect fit. And, since Capilano University is a public university, visa chances are much higher.
this guy sanjubaba786 is most probably an agent so be careful how much u trust his posts.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Mead, you seem to self obsessed. Buddy, if you don't have advise for someone, better don't write for the sake of writing. You seem to be adding posts just by criticizing others or making a mockery of others. In my stint of one month in the forum, I have sensed you. You seem to be consultant who is spending time on the forum and then you contact the students directly by sending messages.

I am here and I 'll be gone from the forum once I reach Canada and start my studies.

How come you are able to spend so much time in the forum without vested interests? You say you are in Canada, I wonder where people get busy in their life, you seem to be spending hours daily answering forum posts.