+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conservative Senators vow to fight C-6

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Cons will be Cons. Their majority in Senate Committee is going to stall C-6

These guys were sleeping for last 10 years and rubber stamping Harper bills. Now these fat arses eating on taxpayer's bunch are opposing government 'elected' by people.

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/a-terrorist-is-a-terrorist-is-a-terrorist-tory-senators-vow-to-fight-changes-to-citizenship-laws-for-dual-nationals

fishbone

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
December_Applicant said:
Opposing bill c-6 is no use. What they should do is the real work at the root and that is stop the Federal Skilled Worker category and international student category program !
What's wrong with the international student program?

Getting Canadian educated young professionals to work in Canada is a great way to develop and put talent to use.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
fishbone said:
What's wrong with the international student program?

Getting Canadian educated young professionals to work in Canada is a great way to develop and put talent to use.
Don't waste your time feeding the troll

black.spade

Jun 1, 2013
December_Applicant said:
Opposing bill c-6 is no use. What they should do is the real work at the root and that is stop the Federal Skilled Worker category and international student category program !
Just last month you got citizenship and converted your student visa to PR and PR to citizenship. Now you are asking for Skilled Worker Category and International Student Category ban. Revoke your Canadian citizenship and go back to India from where you have come here in Canada.

black.spade

Jun 1, 2013
quasar81 said:
Cons will be Cons. Their majority in Senate Committee is going to stall C-6

These guys were sleeping for last 10 years and rubber stamping Harper bills. Now these fat arses eating on taxpayer's bunch are opposing government 'elected' by people.
Dude this is March, 2016 news. Why using an old news?

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
black.spade said:
Dude this is March, 2016 news. Why using an old news?
It is relevant since the bill is not law yet. It will be old news when/if CON senators will say they take back above news and support C-6. That hasn't happened yet. So, it is completely relevant news still.

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
December_Applicant said:
Stop the FSW & International Student Program, why? Who would you prefer they allow into Canada? I guess increase the parents and grand parents route so that you can bring in your entire generation: Your Parents, Grand Parents, Great Grand Parents and your entire family whom you had from marrying your cousin who then married your brothers sister's aunt's wife.

Douche bag.....

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
2nd reading 2-6pm today. Can be heard http://senparlvu.parl.gc.ca/XRender/

After that CON majority will decide in a committee or on floor how to fulfill their "vows to oppose C-6"

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
CONservative Senator Daniel Lang is saying that he will oppose C-6 based on National Security. He is on the Senate Comitte of National Security.

Why doesn't Mr Lang go fight an election and come democratically into Parliament? PM Trudeau openly fought election in front of Canadians on issue of "Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian". These fat arse senators need to respect democracy. I will email him and and tell he need to contest an election in this democracy.

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
quasar81 said:
CONservative Senator Daniel Lang is saying that he will oppose C-6 based on National Security. He is on the Senate Comitte of National Security.

Why doesn't Mr Lang go fight an election and come democratically into Parliament? PM Trudeau openly fought election in front of Canadians on issue of "Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian". These fat arse senators need to respect democracy. I will email him and and tell he need to contest an election in this democracy.
Can he really do it

I knew immigration minister said it will be approved by July 1 at any cost

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
quasar81 said:

Because the Canadian system is not entirely democratic?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
December_Applicant said:
International students pay handsome tuition fees for their studies, and they also bring to the country money to support their living. Them being able to integrate later on is probably a key deciding factor for choosing to study here.

Federal immigrants also bring in their lifetime savings to canada to start their new life.

To sum up, both categories inject money to the economy. Those who don't are the refugees...just saying.

jay2014

Jan 25, 2016
December_Applicant said:
I normally don't comment but you are either trolling or get drunk and type crap.. We get you are now a Canadian Citizen, your 1 cent isn't needed on this forum. Douche!!!

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quasar81 said:
2nd reading 2-6pm today. Can be heard http://senparlvu.parl.gc.ca/XRender/

After that CON majority will decide in a committee or on floor how to fulfill their "vows to oppose C-6"
Did anyone happen to follow the link? I did try and they are talking about C-7, seems I was little too late :(.

J

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
jeea said:
Did anyone happen to follow the link? I did try and they are talking about C-7, seems I was little too late :(.

J
They will get there hopefully today. They did C-11 earlier, C-7 now, then C15, C-19, them C-20, then S-2, then C-6. Long way.

Actually they are at C15 now