+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

conjugal sponsorship

Lolodrew13

Apr 2, 2019
i would like to ask what is the best way for my fiancee to get here in canada who is living in italy for 19 years as PR with 2 kids and was married in the Philippines. She was separated from her husband for 3 years but not legally. Is it possible that we can use a separation agreement with her husband stating of their separation so i can sponsor her instead of applying for annulment coz it will take a minimum of 2 years for the process of annulment back home. Our relationship is almost 2 years and we are communicating thru social media everyday since day one and we met last year and we have evidences that our relationship is genuine. I am already divorce from my ex wife and i am living here in canada since 2016 as PR.. Thanks in advance for the answer .

Lolodrew13

Apr 2, 2019
she told me that filipinos who were married in the Philippines are not allowed to file a divorce in Italy and annulment is the only way...

Lolodrew13

Apr 2, 2019
2 weeks and we stayed in an apartment and we go to other places back home together with her family and mine too. I used to send her flowers and some stuff in Italy address to her and vice versa. She used to send me money transfer thru western union same as me to her in Italy. We have a tons of pictures to prove our relationship..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
2 weeks and we stayed in an apartment and we go to other places back home together with her family and mine too. I used to send her flowers and some stuff in Italy address to her and vice versa. She used to send me money transfer thru western union same as me to her in Italy. We have a tons of pictures to prove our relationship..
Would really be best if you could see her at least one more time before applying.

Reactions: Lolodrew13

Lolodrew13

Apr 2, 2019
yeah we planned to meet last June but this pandemic cancelled it and we planned to meet again this October hopefully.. Is it possible that a separation agreement signed by both parties can be used as a proof of her separation from her ex husband???

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I suggest looking into divorce in Italy with a competent lawyer. If she is a PR there, Italian citizenship should also be possible (and then certainly divorce).

This may seem complicated but the barriers to conjugal sponsorship may not be any lower.

Lolodrew13

Apr 2, 2019
but is it possible she can do a separation agreement duly notarized just for the proof of her separation to her ex husband so we can use it for additional evidence of legitimacy of our relationship for applying sponsorship?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
but is it possible she can do a separation agreement duly notarized just for the proof of her separation to her ex husband so we can use it for additional evidence of legitimacy of our relationship for applying sponsorship?
You will have a fairly high bar to meet for conjugal. If she can divorce and you marry, will be easier.

But not an expert on the conjugal process.