+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONJUGAL SPONSORSHIP WITH 2 DEPENDENTS

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If i apply for trv, can i bring my two kids with me?
Think that getting TRVs for your children will be very difficult given that you don’t have savings. Getting a TRV on your own will likely be difficult enough. As visitors your children won’t qualify for free education or healthcare so that would also be a huge issue. Think you should start with trying to get a TRV first and not get too ahead of yourself. Has your partner visited you in person numerous times? How long have you spent together in person?

Lerissa2392

Oct 4, 2022
Think that getting TRVs for your children will be very difficult given that you don’t have savings. Getting a TRV on your own will likely be difficult enough. As visitors your children won’t qualify for free education or healthcare so that would also be a huge issue. Think you should start with trying to get a TRV first and not get too ahead of yourself. Has your partner visited you in person numerous times? How long have you spent together in person?
Yes he did once. And will visit again next year

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes he did once. And will visit again next year
Applying for conjugal with only one visit is not advisable unless the visit was very long. How long was the visit? The bar for conjugal sponsorship is quite high. For any type of partner sponsorship having only visited once makes it difficult especially if you are not married. If you are not married and have never lived with one another for a long period of time many would break up in Canada once they actually lived together. Visiting for a vacation or talking online is very different than living with each other.

Reactions: Ponga