+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Sponsorship Tips

Lilyyyy

May 20, 2020
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone out here had a successful conjugal sponsorship application.

It’s been 2 years that my fiancé and I haven’t met each other and our baby is turning 1 year old in a few months. He was denied tourist visa twice just because of strong family ties here in Canada. Covid literally slows down everything in their visa office, and closed their borders to foreigners. We wanted to meet in a third party country but 14 day quarantine, and another 14 day quarantine here in Canada is too much since I have responsibilities to the baby and it’s too dangerous.

I was talking to a lawyer and said that it’s a strong case considering also our religious differences hindering us from getting married outside of church. We wanna be more careful on this application. So any tips you have is more than welcome! (Especially tips for the letters, how much letter should we have for letters of support, compilation of contacts, etc)

thankyou!!!! ❤

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
If you look up what makes you eligible for a conjugal spouse states that if you intend to marry you should marry also it goes on to state that this is not a Fiancé visa and one does not exist in Canada