+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal sponsorship samesex couple

Randel21

Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone! I hope someone will answer regarding "conjugal sponsorship for samesex couple (male)

Summary:

My boyfriend and I are in samesex relationship and we are 1 year and 3 months now.

MY BOYFRIEND IS A CANADIAN CITIZEN ,MALE AND FORMER CITIZEN OF PH AND NOW CONVERTED TO CANADIAN CITIZEN 5 years AGO

We've met last 2018 , we started talking each day up to months till we entered into relationship last Oct 25 2018 .

After few months He decided to visit me in PH from CANADA , He visited me January 11,2019 with my family in hotel and we went to. HK after that day and we've spent 6 days in vacation in HK and we go back to PH again to meet my other relatives like my GRANDMOTHER , COUSINS AND TITA.

AFter that day he go back to canada again and months passed He visited me again twice (2) in 1 YEAR!
He visited me again last OCT 19 2019 and He spent almost 2 weeks here in PH with my Family and introduced him to my friends , this time he met my father , uncle and all of my relatives because its my Birthday and this is our 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY! (Oct 25 2019)

BY THE WAY ARE WE QUALIFIED FOR CONJUGAL SPONSORSHIP

WE HAVE:
*JOINT BANK ACCOUNT (1year) BDO IN PH
*proof of remitances sent to my account
*proof of communication like ( viber calls and messages ). FB MESSAGES , INSTAGRAM MESSAGES , POST IN FB
*TRAVEL TOGETHER HONGKONG +MACAU TRIP
* I AM
BENIFICIARY OF HIS LIFE INSURANCE
*FAMILY PICTURE ALL OF MY RELATIVES AND ALL OF HIS RELATIVES
*VACATION/TRAVEL IN PH
*OUR PICTURES TOGETHER IN HK AND MACAU
*OUR PICTURE TOGETHER WHEN HE VISITED ME TWICE IN 1 yesr in PH

*I APPLIED TRV ALSO FOR CANADA BUT GOT DENIED AND I DIDN'T DENY HIM IN MY COVER LETTER THAT I WILL VISIT HIM IN CANADA.

BOTH OF OUR FAMILY SUPPORTED OUR RELATIONSHIP EVEN HIS MOTHER , sisters and son+daughter knew about us and supported us.

WE CANNOT APPLY FOR COMMON LAW HERE IN PH AS WE ARE SAMESEX COUPLE AND I KNOW NO ONE STOPPING US BUT THE RELIGION OF OUR COUNTRY + THE PEOPLE AROUND IN PH + THERES NO LAW FOR US THAT PROTECT LGBT + COMMON LAW FOR SAMESEX ARE NOT RECOGNIZE IN PH

+ HE IS UNDER IN MEDICAL TREATMENT EVERY 6 WEEKS HE NEED TO GO FOR INFUSION WHICH IS MANDATORY SINCE THIS IS HIS LIFETIME TREATMENT

if he will apply for dual citizenship and stay for 12 months in PH that is impossible as he has a dependent which is his son 17 years old

* we dont want his health to be sacrifice as I said he has a medical treament which is every 6 weeks for infusion for his crohns because its mandatory and if he will leave with me in ph he has no doctor and he doesnt have any work here and can't leave canada because for infusion treament +his dependent

Do you think guys are we qualified for CONJUGAL APP ? Thank u for all the answers.