+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Relationship

yiyhen

Dec 10, 2018
Hi All,
I just want to ask regarding our case with my conjugal partner in canada, we want to apply for spousal sponsorship under conjugal relationship, but not sure if we are qualified. This is our case, he is a canadian citizen and i am from Philippines, we have had our long distance relationship for almost two years now, we met once when he visited me for a month in my country and have lived in one roof just like married couples at the time of his stay.We really want to get married here in the Philipines, but the reason we can't get married is that he was previously been married to his ex wife who is from Philippines also, although they are now divorced in canada. The problem is Philippines is not acknowledging divorce. We also tried to apply myself a visitor visa so we can be together in canada and eventually get married there but i have been rejected 2 times. Are we qualified for conjugal relationship?hope you guys can help us. Thank you in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,
I just want to ask regarding our case with my conjugal partner in canada, we want to apply for spousal sponsorship under conjugal relationship, but not sure if we are qualified. This is our case, he is a canadian citizen and i am from Philippines, we have had our long distance relationship for almost two years now, we met once when he visited me for a month in my country and have lived in one roof just like married couples at the time of his stay.We really want to get married here in the Philipines, but the reason we can't get married is that he was previously been married to his ex wife who is from Philippines also, although they are now divorced in canada. The problem is Philippines is not acknowledging divorce. We also tried to apply myself a visitor visa so we can be together in canada and eventually get married there but i have been rejected 2 times. Are we qualified for conjugal relationship?hope you guys can help us. Thank you in advance.
Hi

You qualify but only one visit in 2 years is a red flag. I suggest you spend more time together in person before applying.