+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal relationship/TRV

AliMarti

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks! What do you mean by vague answer? I just honestly dont know where to start but we are considering on getting
an immigration help. We are still thinking about it though
I just meant I couldn't tell you exactly where I started because at the beginning I was kind of all over the place not knowing where to start. But just starting at the top of the checklist and dissecting each step as you work your way down is a good starting point.

An immigration consultant is a good option if you can afford it and don't feel confident that you can do a sufficient job.

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I just meant I couldn't tell you exactly where I started because at the beginning I was kind of all over the place not knowing where to start. But just starting at the top of the checklist and dissecting each step as you work your way down is a good starting point.

An immigration consultant is a good option if you can afford it and don't feel confident that you can do a sufficient job.
I just want to thank you for patiently answering all of my concerns and questions. Its a huge help! This is a nerve wracking experience because for all i know conjugal sponsorship is pretty complex. I hope you can still answer my concerns if ever i have questions i dont understand on the form once we push the application. Again, thank you!

AliMarti

Sep 20, 2018
I just want to thank you for patiently answering all of my concerns and questions. Its a huge help! This is a nerve wracking experience because for all i know conjugal sponsorship is pretty complex. I hope you can still answer my concerns if ever i have questions i dont understand on the form once we push the application. Again, thank you!
Absolutely! Feel free to message me anytime.
Best of luck to the both of you!

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Absolutely! Feel free to message me anytime.
Best of luck to the both of you!
Hi, any update on your conjugal sponsorship application? I have been following and wishing you all the best. I will appreciate if you can share the results as I am in the same boat. Thanks

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi. I am in the same boat. My fiance (same sex) has already been declined a TRV last month. I want to apply for her and our son (he considers me a parent already) for the conjugal relationship immigration pathway. Do you have an update? I hope you can help us so we can be together.

Wishing all the best!

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Hi. I am in the same boat. My fiance (same sex) has already been declined a TRV last month. I want to apply for her and our son (he considers me a parent already) for the conjugal relationship immigration pathway. Do you have an update? I hope you can help us so we can be together.

Wishing all the best!
I have never seen folks applying conjugal in the way it was meant to be used; only rescued American applications from certain doom. Y'all are impressive and congrats for applying under the correct class - conjugal, as you have significant real barriers from being married or common-law. Wishing you all the best and happy times ahead.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Wishing all the best!
Yes you qualify as long as you can’t get legally married where she is living.

Zzeeshan86

May 16, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
19-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
02-10-2017
Med's Request
03-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-10-2018

Wishing all the best!
Hello,

You can try reading my thread, it might be of help:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fellow-lovely-human-beings-need-advice-on-conjugal-application.414869/