File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can anyone tell if this is a conjugal case?

I am a transmale and a canadian citizen. I have overseas girlfreind for past three years. I went there to get married but my in laws have forced the gf to leave me three days after she was with me. We did try to get married but according the the laws of the country where she lives it is not possible to marry trans. So the marriage ceremony happened but later the marriage document was taken from us and we were separated forcefully. Now she is forced to get married someone else.

Can we ask IRCC for conjugal PR and can they do it asap?
Should I get a TRV instead? What are my chances of approval?
She needs to try to apply for a TRV first.

Assuming the TRV is refused you can then submit the conjugal application. I'm not sure what you mean by do it ASAP. Normal processing times will apply.

Reactions: YVR123

azzazza

Feb 27, 2024
So what reason do we tell them in TRV? I have applied for my Dad twice and got rejected. TRV may get rejected if I tell the truth. Do I tell them the whole situation?

azzazza

Feb 27, 2024
She needs to try to apply for a TRV first.

Assuming the TRV is refused you can then submit the conjugal application. I'm not sure what you mean by do it ASAP. Normal processing times will apply.
So what reason do we tell them in TRV? I have applied for my Dad twice and got rejected. TRV may get rejected if I tell the truth. Do I tell them the whole situation?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Are you asking about getting TRV for your conjugal partner? (that has NOTHING to do with your dad's application)
Applying for TRV, you need to tell the truth. He/she wants to visit you.
When the TRV is refused, then you have proof that there are immigration barriers and thus you can apply conjugal.