+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal partner visa

Jhenny0622

May 24, 2019
hi guys i just wanna ask Is it possible to apply conjugal partner visa even i already processed my annullment her in Philippines....

Ate Esmie

Nov 2, 2019
Hello Guys Wondering if we are able to apply conjugal partner visa? My partner is canadian citizen and we are in a relationship for over 2years, he visited 3 times here in the philippines but the longest he stayed here was only 7 consecutive months is it necessary need 12 consecutive months living together? Im still married on my documents, (still hoping for divorce to get legalized in Ph.) i tried to apply for TRV for multiple times but i got denied. Thank you hope i will get an answer

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello Guys Wondering if we are able to apply conjugal partner visa? My partner is canadian citizen and we are in a relationship for over 2years, he visited 3 times here in the philippines but the longest he stayed here was only 7 consecutive months is it necessary need 12 consecutive months living together? Im still married on my documents, (still hoping for divorce to get legalized in Ph.) i tried to apply for TRV for multiple times but i got denied. Thank you hope i will get an answer
The 12 month cohabitation is for common law sponsorship. Your partner was able to spend 7 months in phil's ? How did he get so much time off?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hi guys i just wanna ask Is it possible to apply conjugal partner visa even i already processed my annullment her in Philippines....
If that means that there is no legal or immigration barrier to marriage, you may find it difficult to get a "conjugal partner" application approved.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No. If you have the annulment, it means that there is no legal barrier to either becoming common-law in the Philippines or to just marrying.

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
You dont need 12 consecutive months cohabitation for conjugal application
Hi All,

Here i am , My partner (Same sex) is Canada, we are in relationship since 2016, and we used to live in Dubai together, last year she went to Canada with PR. Now my question is we are thinking to apply for conjugal partner visa because, we are same sex partners , and she is from Pakistan and i am from India, so there is bog obstacle between us even to travel to visit each countries , nor we cant marries in Dubai, off course its Islamic country and we both belongs from typical orthodox Muslim family, So please advice , if we apply conjugal partner visa, which category i have to apply (Family class?) or howlong will be processing time and chances of approving our visa ?

Please advice us
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Here i am , My partner (Same sex) is Canada, we are in relationship since 2016, and we used to live in Dubai together, last year she went to Canada with PR. Now my question is we are thinking to apply for conjugal partner visa because, we are same sex partners , and she is from Pakistan and i am from India, so there is bog obstacle between us even to travel to visit each countries , nor we cant marries in Dubai, off course its Islamic country and we both belongs from typical orthodox Muslim family, So please advice , if we apply conjugal partner visa, which category i have to apply (Family class?) or howlong will be processing time and chances of approving our visa ?

Please advice us
Thanks
Did you live together for over a year?