+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONJUGAL PARTNER APPLICATION - WHATS THE REAL DEAL

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
heartbreakid said:
Is there anybody here who have successfully processed their application as conjugal partners or at least have known somebody?? i have been reading posts about this topic and it seems that we havent got a good testimony that we have gotten at least one successful conjugal partner application, just wondering.... good luck to all of us
Extremely slimchances of approval. :-[ :-[

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013 returned resent june 6, 2013
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
VINTA said:
ARE YOU SAME SEX?
we are opposite sex

charmaine7888 said:
we are same sex f-f i consulted a immigration lawyer and hired her to doour papers so far we are just waiting her visa hopefully the send her letter to pass her passport etc medical is done
im happy for you, how i wish we could also get that result, can you share us the name of your lawyer? send me a personal message if you dont want to post it here

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
Since January 2012

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yogi3845 said:
Extremely slimchances of approval. :-[ :-[
THIS IS THE FORUM WERE SAME SEX WERE APPROVED .KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY COUPLE IS UNIQUE ,EACH OF IT HAS A DIFFERENT SITUATIONS ANG STORY.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/manila-philippines-time-line-conjugal-partner-male-to-male-female-to-female-t51925.0.html

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THIS IS THE FORUM WERE SAME SEX WERE APPROVED .KEEP IN MIND THAT EVERY COUPLE IS UNIQUE ,EACH OF IT HAS A DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND STORY.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/manila-philippines-time-line-conjugal-partner-male-to-male-female-to-female-t51925.0.html

Bengkoy0430

Aug 9, 2012
charmaine7888 said:
we are same sex f-f i consulted a immigration lawyer and hired her to doour papers so far we are just waiting her visa hopefully the send her letter to pass her passport etc medical is done
Hi Charmaine7888, could you please elaborate on your story, same sex partner din kami and would like to apply as conjugal since we can't apply for common law? It would be better if ma share mo sa akin ang process na ginawa niyo kasi we don't know what to do. It will be a big help and will be much appreciated. You can email me anytime (my email add is in my profile). Thanks

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
Bengkoy and Charmaine, I have the same situation. Can I join your conversation. I also have a girlfriend, we are in an f2f relationship. Can you refer me to your lawyer? Please? We are 11 years already and we really need to be together. Thank you.

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
sure im located alberta

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap
i messaged bengkoy already

heartbreakid

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2013 returned resent june 6, 2013
AOR Received.
july 21, 2013
Med's Done....
march 25, 2013
charmaine7888 said:
i messaged bengkoy already
hey can you also give me the lawyer who helped you please, thanks

sheanlaurence

Aug 10, 2012
Hi Chairmaine. My girlfriend is in Toronto. If it does not bother you, could you please give us a list of what you have submitted for conjugal sponsorship? So that we can prepare our papers. We dont have joint bank account. Any suggestions to strengthen our financial interdependence? Thanks a lot.

E

Erina

Hello.

I'm also sponsoring conjugal partner. My step 1 has been approved, and it has been 3 months that my file is in Ankara. For privacy reasons, I'm unable to share the details of my situation. It's a bit hard to prove your relationship since there is no legal marriage. But I'm sure if it's a true, real, and deep relationship then there shouldn't be any problem except proving marriage & immigration barrier. I have submitted a lot of different things. Emails, online chat, photos, travel tickets, letters from family & friends, phone calls over the past year, joint bank account, money transfer. We are opposite sex, around same age, with same profession and education background. We both studied Film production and also work in the industry, so I guess that adds to our relationship as genuine and marriage-like.

I have not known any successful story under this category. But I'm sure if you stay true about everything, you'll be alright.