+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Application

Aries88

Mar 6, 2019
Conjugal Sponsorship

This is the same sex relationship question.
I am in Canada as a newly received Permanent Resident. He is in middle east. we have been dating for past 5 years.
Now lets get into details.
I am indian & he is from pakistan. None of our birth countries support same sex marriage.We applied for his work permit, but recently got a refusal.
As of now to prove the relationship all we have have is the call & mssg history money transfer receipts skype pictures etc. I m planning to go visit him now to see what he wants to do next
but I was wondering , how will I be eligible to start sponsoring him as a conjugal partner.
& in this case do you think what are the chances of approval.

shinshin786

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Conjugal Sponsorship

I am in Canada as a newly received Permanent Resident. He is in middle east. we have been dating for past 5 years.
I am indian & he is from pakistan. None of our birth countries support same sex marriage.We applied for his work permit, but recently got a refusal.
As of now to prove the relationship all we have have is the call & mssg history money transfer receipts skype pictures etc. I m planning to go visit him now to see what he wants to do next
but I was wondering , how will I be eligible to start sponsoring him as a conjugal partner.
You guys are same sex partners ? if the , there must be chances, i have the same scenario

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Conjugal Sponsorship

Has he been denied a TRV? Do you have proof of time spent together in person dating?