+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Congratulations Asivad Anac- Our Saviour!

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Congrats Asivad ! You deserved it!!

A M Gupta

Jun 23, 2015
Congratulations Asivad..

You have been so helpful to me as well as many others..All the best for future...

Good luck !!!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad, wishing you the best for your future in Canada and I want to thank you for making an invaluable contribution to many of us who are living that one day our dreams may come true. I was so happy when I heard that you profile was approved.

Sachin_mk

Jun 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Asivad..Very happy for u..am submitting my application after 02 October ITA next week..

Just to tell you that had i been aware of this forum and the fact that it has very helpful persons like you, i would never have thrown my money away to the immigration consultant..

Am extremely disappointed with the service and i asked to verify my application form prior to final submission..you wont believe but i found an error in my personal details..if that was not corrected, am sure that cic would have requested Schedule A for me..

Anyways, your posts are very clear, concise and answers our queries.

Thanks once more..

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Sachin_mk said:
Congrats Asivad..Very happy for u..am submitting my application after 02 October ITA next week..

Just to tell you that had i been aware of this forum and the fact that it has very helpful persons like you, i would never have thrown my money away to the immigration consultant..

Am extremely disappointed with the service and i asked to verify my application form prior to final submission..you wont believe but i found an error in my personal details..if that was not corrected, am sure that cic would have requested Schedule A for me..

Anyways, your posts are very clear, concise and answers our queries.

I second the above, never would have hired a consultant if I'd known about this forum and particularly yourself Asivad. I'm AOR July 30 hopefully with any luck i'll get some good news this month aswell

Thanks once more..

thanuxxi

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
YOU DESERVE IT =) CONGRATS ASIVAD ANAC...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING US OUT BIG TIME..
ENJOY YOUR CANADIAN DREAM

mp5

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is one of the best news of the month. Simply amazing and wonderful. Congratulations Asivad and good luck for the Canadian life.

guillefranco73

Oct 26, 2015
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Asivad! I joined the forum a couple of days ago, but I've been reading your advice for at least a month. Sound advice and orientation you have given to many of us. Canada will truly gain a good person with you as a resident. Good luck and all the best!

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
Congratulations Asivad.... Wishing you all the success in Canada :).. I am ever so grateful to you and all members of this forum who help folks to achieve their Canadian dream... All the very best and keep rocking!!!!