+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusions After Sending Photographs & Passport

adanac_evol

Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
I never expected to have the confusions below after getting into the PPR stage. But I hope I will get enough help to minimize my confusions.

Confusion 1: I sent my passport last week with two copies of passport size photograph to Ottawa. I wrote down my name and DOB on the back of both of the photographs. Later I realized I did a mistake as the photo specification manual asks to keep on the copies blank. In this situation, can I send another copy/set of photographs before CIC asks me? Or can I provide a set/ copy to CBSA officer when I do landing?

Confusion 2: I was not too sure if there was any specific size of envelopes to be sent to CIC to let them return my Passport/ COPR. When I sent my passport I used the medium sized Xpresspost envelope to send where I included a smaller size Xpresspost envelope to return my passport. The return envelope should never have any problem to accommodate my passport and the long form of COPR according to my common sense. But after reading some threads I am now hesitating if I should have sent the bigger envelope.

Anyone here has the similar experience? I would appreciate any inputs.

Thank you for your valuable time.