+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion while uploading documents post ITA..plz help !!

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
Hi all,
I have recently received an ITA for my EE profile and currently in the process of updating the required documents. While filling the profile (post ITA) there was a question of whether I have a job offer in Canada which has to full time, non-seasonal, at least one year and belong to NOC codes 0,a or b. My current job is a 1 year contract which satisfies all the above conditions and hence I had put yes in the above field. However now when I am now uploading the documents , it says I have to upload the job offer of a permanent job. Though I have not secured any points for this job since it is not LMIA approved and I have less than 1 year Canadian experience, can this be a reason for rejection if I upload my offer letter for 1 year contract ? Kindly verify since I am confused. I have written to CIC through web form and also reported a technical issue but did not get any response. Experts your help will be really appreciated.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Change it to 'no'. In CIC's eyes you do not have a valid job offer. Chasing it to no will make the upload disappear.

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
kryt0n said:
Change it to 'no'. In CIC's eyes you do not have a valid job offer. Chasing it to no will make the upload disappear.
Hi kryt0n ,it shouldn't be the case. Since I had clearly specified 'No' to the 'Do you have a valid job offer question" while filling up my EE profile and they even made me do the job bank registration. It's only before the Work History page where it asks for Intention of work in Canada where I have replied yes to the questions - full time, noc 0,a and b category, at least 1 year and non-seasonal. Still it's asking for a permanent job offer..

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
My current job is a 1 year contract which satisfies all the above conditions and hence I had put yes in the above field.

Change the Yes to No and you won't have to upload anything.