+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion Related to ECA

lordbeerus

Jun 14, 2018
Hi,

There is a small problem that continues to bedevil and I will really appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this predicament of mine. I am currently enrolled in Ph.D in USA, I have obtained a Masters degree from England, and an Undergraduate degree from Pakistan. Should I only send my Masters degree for ECA or all of them, since getting degrees attested from Pakistan is not an option for me right now. Is there any ECA service that takes enrolled degrees in account?

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi,

There is a small problem that continues to bedevil and I will really appreciate if someone can help me to resolve this predicament of mine. I am currently enrolled in Ph.D in USA, I have obtained a Masters degree from England, and an Undergraduate degree from Pakistan. Should I only send my Masters degree for ECA or all of them, since getting degrees attested from Pakistan is not an option for me right now. Is there any ECA service that takes enrolled degrees in account?
For Masters degree from England, I don't think you need to send your undergraduate degree from Pakistan.
You can check in the below link, for country based requirements.
https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/