+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding the job noc code 2171 & 2283

mehak1234

Nov 27, 2019
I applied for my express entry under the job code
2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
because my title comes under quality assurance analyst cognitive computing. Now i got my invite but all of the sudden while reading i found that my job responsibility falls under
2283 Information systems testing technicians
Here are my job responsibilities
Key Responsibilities

• Set up test data to achieve solid and reliable test coverage.
  • Modify and enhance existing QA tools written in Java/JavaScript in order to perform successful testing
  • Design, develop and maintain test framework for GUI
  • Work closely with Product and Development teams to resolve system and product issues
  • Work directly with the NLP team providing testing support on algorithms and discuss results to determine and prioritize further enhancements.
  • Follow Agile principles and work independently without direct input or oversight.

What should i do in this case now ? I have already got my invite

Reactions: Miracle2018

rajithomas

Jan 28, 2020
because my title comes under quality assurance analyst cognitive computing. Now i got my invite but all of the sudden while reading i found that my job responsibility falls under

Key Responsibilities

• Modify and enhance existing QA tools written in Java/JavaScript in order to perform successful testing
  • Work closely with Product and Development teams to resolve system and product issues
  • Work directly with the NLP team providing testing support on algorithms and discuss results to determine and prioritize further enhancements.
  • Follow Agile principles and work independently without direct input or oversight.
Hi, Is there any update on this. I am also facing the same situation. Kindly reply what decision you have taken with this.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018

Key Responsibilities

Hello mehak1234,
Can you please advice what you did...Did you proceed with 2171 NOC Code or did you change it to 2283 and applied for PR? I am sure you would have already got PR by now so your advice in this regard would be highly beneficial.