+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding street number in address history.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hi all. I am filling out the eAPR form and the address history is confusing me a lot. It asks to enter a street number and a street name. When I enter a number in the street name in the column separately and click on "save and add". It doesn't show the street number in the saved address below. Would it be a better idea to put the street address as "0" and then add the address as normal. Because the street number is not showing up anyway in the saved addresses below. But when I write everything in address line 1, then it shows up.

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi all. I am filling out the eAPR form and the address history is confusing me a lot. It asks to enter a street number and a street name. When I enter a number in the street name in the column separately and click on "save and add". It doesn't show the street number in the saved address below. Would it be a better idea to put the street address as "0" and then add the address as normal. Because the street number is not showing up anyway in the saved addresses below. But when I write everything in address line 1, then it shows up.
hello again!
don't worry about it not showing up in the saved addresses.. write it in the street number box..
come on man, submit your file already, you must be close to 60 days deadline!

Reactions: greatstrides