+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion on Bluedart... CVAC... and VFS

dhavalanjali

Nov 21, 2018
Hello everybody,

would love to get some feedback

my wife submitted her passport to VFS GLOBAL Mumbai on Oct 31st, in which they sent it to Canadian Visa Application Center (CVAC)… we got a tracking number and all was going well until...

On November 19 we got a update stating "Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/11/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

Since we were waiting for my wife's passport, I emailed VFS Global to ask who the courier is that CVAC uses … they replied saying CVAC uses BLUEDART and they gave me my BLUEDART AIRWAY BILL Number/tracking number

I have tried tracking it using the correct numbers given to me by VFS on Bluedart… this message comes up

From New Delhi
To New Delhi
Status Rejected Awb Inscanned

I would like to know what "REJECTED AWB INSCANNED" means

Since that happened my wife visit a couple Bluedart stores with the tracking numbers and one store called Bluedart directly and they stated that " WE DIDNT RECEIVE A PASSPORT FROM CVAC WITH THAT TRACKING NUMBER"

What I would like to know is:

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS TRACKING ON BLUEDART?

WHAT DOES REJECTED AWB INSCANNED MEAN?

WHO SHOULD I CONTACT? (CANNOT CONTACT CANADIAN VISA OFFICE IN NEW DELHI)

This is very frustrating because its been a long time for this application and we are at the end of all of this and all of this happens?

so please if this has happened to someone please let me know..... and if anybody has any information to it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks everybody

Rupneet Singh

Nov 26, 2018
Hello everybody,

my wife submitted her passport to VFS GLOBAL Mumbai on Oct 31st, in which they sent it to Canadian Visa Application Center (CVAC)… we got a tracking number and all was going well until...

On November 19 we got a update stating "Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/11/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

Since we were waiting for my wife's passport, I emailed VFS Global to ask who the courier is that CVAC uses … they replied saying CVAC uses BLUEDART and they gave me my BLUEDART AIRWAY BILL Number/tracking number

I have tried tracking it using the correct numbers given to me by VFS on Bluedart… this message comes up

From New Delhi
To New Delhi

Since that happened my wife visit a couple Bluedart stores with the tracking numbers and one store called Bluedart directly and they stated that " WE DIDNT RECEIVE A PASSPORT FROM CVAC WITH THAT TRACKING NUMBER"

This is very frustrating because its been a long time for this application and we are at the end of all of this and all of this happens?

so please if this has happened to someone please let me know..... and if anybody has any information to it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks everybody
Same thing happend with me......tell me what is solution ???

Aug 21, 2018
Same thing happened with me.
Visa application says your envelope has been dispatched and couriered on Feb 12,but when I track its says Rejected AWB in scanned
I am also confused that what should I do.I went couple of bluedart locations.please advise to whom Should I contact.
Please advise on my email address
Your response will be highly appreciated
sohelhotelwala@gmail.com

Swati12345

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everybody,

From New Delhi
To New Delhi

Thanks everybody
Hello,

Have you received, same thing happened with me, what you did, how & what to take next action ??

how long it take to get it.

Swati

Swati12345

Feb 18, 2021
Same thing happend with me......tell me what is solution ???
Hello,

Have you received, same thing happened with me, what you did, how & what to take next action ??

Same thing happened with me.
Visa application says your envelope has been dispatched and couriered on Feb 12,but when I track its says Rejected AWB in scanned
I am also confused that what should I do.I went couple of bluedart locations.please advise to whom Should I contact.
Please advise on my email address
Your response will be highly appreciated
sohelhotelwala@gmail.com
Hello,

Swati12345

Feb 18, 2021
Yes , Received... please drop an email to VFS, if possible call, your passport returned by bluedart so approx it takes 5 days more to receive.